Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRoyceM

Many, through my job, but the absolute worst were The Rollings Stones, rude, arrogant, well up themselves and treated fans like dirt :sick:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Liam Gallagher - down to earth and friendly, nothing like his public persona

Noel Gallagher - full of himself, came across quite cocky and arrogant and thinks he's funnier than he is

Gemma Collins in a shop in Romford. She let my pregnant friend go before her in the queue

Chris Evans - the ginger one. Really friendly. Saw my nephew eyeing up his fancy car and let him sit in it and have his photo taken

Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan at Euston station - just so smug looking. An air of self importance and eyeing everyone who passed them to see if they were getting noticed

A friend of mine has a cousin who works as a concierge at a London hotel. When Kim k visited a few years back she tipped him big time for all his help. He said he would put the tip towards his donations for an up and coming charity run he was doing. Kim asked what it was for so he said a children's hospice and mentioned the name. Three days later 20 iPads were donated to the hospice 'with love from Kim and family' 😥
Thats so sweet...kim story and Chris Evans one

I was shocked at Gemma being nice she comes across as a real diva so thats nice.

BUT MICHELLE AND MARK 😆
Do you know who I am?
I can believe that.
Michelle sadly cant think shes anything special off the arm of an ex Towie cast member🤭 famous for being vile towards his ex Lauren....😤

Michelle can do so much better esp considering she slagged him off years ago and now she is married to the guy...

Oh Michelle youve dragged yourself right down..

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Did anyone see Googlebox this week and immediately think of this thread ! It was Steve Backshall .... first time I've ever seen him on tv ! Didn't like the look of him.

• Haha

Paton166

Trevor Eve once pushed past me in a stately home, I think he was filming in the grounds or something. He pushed me into my bf. And I yelled "is excuse me too hard for you to say" he gave me a dirty look but his assitant apologised.
A friend of mine knew lewis hamilton before he got really big in formula one. Said he was a cock who was really up himself.
I was in a drama exam as a kid with Jack Shepard (David Platt from corrie) he had a strop when his scene didnt go well and stormed out. He was already in corrie at this stage so I dunno what his problem was.
I think if Lewis Hamilton could have sex with himself he would. He comes across as an arrogant man-child.

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
I met Derren Brown after one of his shows, and I actually was one of the audience members picked for some of the show. He is absolutely lovely, and stayed by the stage door for ages. The guy I went with had met him a few times and Derren even remembered signing a book for him years back.

Met Tim Minchin at a gig. He's great, such a funny guy.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
One of the boys used to work in a cafe in West London for the same reason. Think it might have been Brooklyn. He did then get given his photography job and book on a plate with no real talent or qualification though so yeah, grounded 🙄
They started keeping them grounded, then Brooklyn became a twat. That terrible photography book and internships with big names etc. Apparently he lacked basic knowledge of cameras on his internship and had to be taught the basics.

Also, he dresses like a twat, he's nearly as badly dressed as Alfie Deyes.

They've still got three more to try and keep grounded.

• Haha

Tommyb

Chatty Member
Met these when I was between 10-12..

Ant and Dec ... Dec was super nice and talked to all the kids. Remember Ant being quite rude.

Cat deeley. She seemed sweet.

Melinda messenger.. she was sweet aswell. Talked to me alot.

Tina from s culb 7 was really friendly and complimented my nails 🤣

Now for the big one. Met Taylor Swift backstage at her tour. She was incredibly nice and friendly. She was telling me she had seen my Instagram and mentioned my cat and my job 😳. Really nice of her to engage so much. She sat for hours after her show talking to us all and spent time with everyone. She kept thanking us for our support and buying her music. She was a delight.

• Heart

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Never met him in person but I've spoken to Sir Trevor Mcdonald through work. An absolute gent with the most distinctive voice in the world. I knew exactly who he was before he even introduced himself. Sir Trev for the first elected head of state I say!

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Omg I forgot I also served Joe Lycett back when I was a bar manager

It was a horribly busy night (understaffed, weeknight, peak of summer and there was an event on nearby) so the outside garden was FULL. He came in with some mates and spoke to my colleague like absolute dirt. My colleague had no idea who he was or that he was famous, he came to warn me that the guy he’d just served was a rude dickhead so obviously I went to have a look! That’s when I realised it was Joe 😂 He took his drinks to a table outside and somehow managed to get involved in a huge argument with some people nearby. It was disturbing everyone else outside so I had to yell at them to pipe down!
Well that is extremely disappointing. I love Joe as a comedian, shame he is knobhead.

seaborgium

When Andy Murray was on the verge of becoming a big name I met his mum Judy. She was being a diva ahead of me in a lunch queue (which she had queue jumped) at a big sporting university in the East Midlands. Doing the whole, 'don't you know who I am', which I did as grew up in Scotland but nobody else seemed to or care as others asked me if I knew. The cafe manager said to her 'I don't care if you're the Queen of Scotland, get to the back of the queue', which made her pull a face at the manager and me. Her face fell as the manager spoke my name and she heard my Scottish accent was a picture. She flounced off and never saw her again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone on Twitter said she was awful.

Has anyone met Jennifer Saunders? I saw a video on Youtube (John Denny TV) of her being rather grumpy and flippant with fans outside the BBC studios. If she was going about her personal life, I'd be able to understand her attitude, but this was outside a national broadcasting studio where she chose to broadcast herself.

I can definitely see the potential of her being awful. She most certainly has an air of haughtiness about her. I think the reason she was so nice to me was because I took an active interest in her mum and didnt really acknowledge her as a celebrity. However, my friend asked her when Birds of a Feather was coming back on she literally ignored her 🤣🤣 but she seemed to like me, blew me a kiss when I said goodbye.

When I used to work in the holiday industry I met

Colleen Rooney ( down to Earth and polite)
Kerry Katona ( desperate to be recognised , puts one very loud ‘alright cocker’ persona
Natasha Hamilton ( she complained about security and no one knew who she was!)
Jake Quickenden (lovely) he was going out with Carl Fogarty’s daughter at the time (unpleasant and stuck up)

My daughter has met Camilla Parker Bowles ( lovely) and Jamie Lang ( friendly )

My son in law worked on a show and met Simon Cowell ( pleasant and professional ) James Corden ( not pleasant) and Abby Clancy who apparently was friendly to everyone and gorgeous !

I literally don't know anyone who has had a pleasant encounter with James Corden. He is meant to be a complete dickhead.

• Haha

Gilmoregirl18

Graham Norton knocked me over as he rushing for the NTAs at the 02 arena, he was running late as he got the tube there, didn’t see me standing by the exit, he apologised and was really lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cunderthunt

He was, I remember this only because it is a nickname I have for my friend who is the thinnest person I have ever met.

I bumped into Sean Lock in Waitrose in Canary Wharf a few years ago when he was shopping. I didn't want to barge over and be all OTT as he was with his kids so I smiled at him and just said that I loved his comedy. He was very nice as he actually had a quick conversation with me.

I stood on Jimmy Carr's foot when I went to see a recording of 8 Out of 10 Cats and I was so apologetic about it, he was charming. My 6 ft 5 brother was with me and as I went forward to apologise, Jimmy had a laugh and a joke and told him that he would make a good bodyguard.

I saw Vic Reeves at Ealing Broadway station years ago and he was a lovely man, especially when more than one person rubbed their thighs at him.

Adele stayed at a hotel I was staying at and she was very rude. So rude that management quietly removed her.

I queued all day once to see David Haye and when we finally got to meet him, I was in a foul mood and told him as much and he let me have a free tshirt to make up for the inconvenience.

I was on a work night out in Kingly Court on the same night that Liam Gallagher did one of his last events when he still owned Pretty Green and a group of us were going on somewhere else and we saw him. I was a bit worse for wear but I remember saying THAT'S LIAM GALLAGHER!!!! He was lovely, he could see we were all having a good time so he stood around, had a smoke with us and then went off wherever he was going. My ex was a wannabe Liam Gallagher so the drunk version of me unblocked him and sent him the photos, then blocked him again come the morning.
Ooh tell us more! I always thought Adele's "I'm just little old me" salt-of-the-earth shtick was a bit put-on. I bet she's a right diva.

• Heart

DeviantMuch

A really sweet moment was with Simon Cowell, It was during an X-Factor live show in 2017 I believe, we went to watch it since my friend is in town, she lives abroad, wears a Hijab, sometimes shes a bit self conscious of that when we are at a bar or concert stuff like that, during the advert break for the show, we ran out to use the toilet, some of the shows are filmed in a hanger in Park Royal, so the loos are outdoor potable ones. As we were walking back Simon was just there smoking a cigarette, my friend looked at him and all she said was "OMG Simon I love you", he smiled and just said back "Thank you, I love you too". We didn't have time for a photo or anything else because we were all ushered back in for the show.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Rylan gets a lot of stick for his tragic X Factor history, and the fact he is orange with terrible fake teeth and dyed hair etc. But I do quite like Rylan, I think he is a genuinely nice guy, who appreciates how lucky he has got with TV work. And I do wish him continued success.
I like Rylan he seems to be able to take the piss out of himself and hasn’t gone up his own arse

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
We’ve had a few at my mums hotel over the years - Gary Barlow was one of the nicest I’ve ever met.

Also let the Obama’s at a function (do they count as celebrities?) and they were lovely beyond words.

Lilmack

Has anyone met Fearne Cotton or Holly Willoughby? Are they nice?
My sister went to see celeb juice a few years back. She said fearne was absolutely lovely but Holly was stuck up her own arse and completely different in between filming.

• Wow
M

Member 1682

This must be Russell Brand, and his wife knows only too well what he was like. She was one of his sideline women for about 10 years and he used to have sex with her on a rotation basis. She was always crazy about him and was heartbroken when he married KP, I gather from someone who knows him through his family that he married her because she is good wife and Mother material but he is not in love with her. She is still cracked on him though. I doubt if he will be able to stand being with her for the rest of his life, he didn't even look happy on his wedding day.
Nah, everyone knows about RB and his sex addicted past. No one would ever think he was squeaky clean?!

Can someone just tell us who it was?!