Celebrities you have a soft spot for

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaun off the chase
Jo brand
I used to live near Jo and saw her a lot in the local park when I was pregnant. We chatted a few times, she was lovely and kind. Saw her when I had him, pushing his pram. "Oh you've had it then? How's your fanny?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to live near Jo and saw her a lot in the local park when I was pregnant. We chatted a few times, she was lovely and kind. Saw her when I had him, pushing his pram. "Oh you've had it then? How's your fanny?" 🤣
And we all read that I'm Jo Brand's voice, didn't we?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree with Keanu Reeves, some people on other threads have found him annoying/pretentious but he does seem genuinely nice and he lost his wife and child very young which is tragic

Christopher Eccleston - I think I feel for him because he’s had mental health struggles and an eating disorder which I have also had

Julia Davis - She’s funny and I like the way she refuses to stop doing sex scenes or playing trashy characters (stripper, femme fatale etc) just because she’s older. She doesn’t pretend to be half her age but also doesn’t bang the drum of “after a certain age women are no longer sexy and we should accept that and see it as liberating!”

Reactions: 1