Celebrities you have a soft spot for

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll start.
Will Young. I've no real idea why. I just always feel a bit protective toward him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Olivia Attwood, she just comes across as quite down to earth, she's honest about her Instagram ads and doesn't try to hide the fact she's advertising something, I dunno there's just something "real" about her compared to most, she doesn't go for the whole relatable thing, she buys herself expensive tit and is honest about it, and for some reason, the way she doesn't court the whole I'm so wholesome and relatable trope, actually to me makes her more relatable.

Reactions: 7
Celine Dion. Not my cup of tea music-wise, but she seems very self‐deprecating.

Steve Carell. Again, not a huge fan of his work, but seems to be a very nice chap in all the interviews I've seen with him.

Always had a soft spot for Angela Lansbury. She seemed to be one of the last of a golden age, and always brought me happy memories of my childhood from films like Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Mrs Arris Goes to Paris and Beauty and the Beast. Plus memories of my lovely grandparents who always used to watch "Jessica Fletcher", as they called it.

• Heart
Kate Winslet, Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke (because hello, Mary Poppins?!?), Rylan, Michael Buble, Kylie, Michael J Fox and Emily Blunt 😊

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised Keanu Reeves wasn’t mentioned on the other thread.
He seems like a genuinely nice human being.

I know she’s probably just another grifting freebie taker but I love Stacey Solomon - hence I refuse to read her thread on here!

Reactions: 2
Nicholas Lyndhurst I loved him in butterflies and goodnight sweetheart amongst other things and of course my all time fave only fools and horses, no matter what part he plays he will always be Rodney to me as I grew up watching him playing him
He always comes across quite shy and quiet I real life and stays out of the public eye even when they tragically lost Archie
I'm so pleased his career is having a revival with fraiser 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Steve Buscemi. If anything ever came out about him being abusive I would genuinely be upset. He is a former NYC firefighter and after 9/11 he went to ground zero to work with his old station mates to search the rubble. He was also with his wife for 30 years until she died at the age of 65. He just seems like a good egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure celebrity is massively correct, but I have a wee soft spot for Gaz from Geordie Shore. Like he was an absolute pillock of the highest order when he was in his 20s, did all his ladding around on TV, but made his money and has invested it well and now seems to be quite the doting dad and golfer. I dunno, just think he's a bit of a bad lad turned good who still gets tarred with the same brush people used a decade ago.

Also like to hear of Rylan doing well. He's another one who turned his slight talent into an absolute dream and fair blooming play to him for it, he ran with his opportunities and seems like a lovely bloke with it.

Reactions: 4