Celebrities you have a soft spot for

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keanu Reeves
Mads Mikkelsen
Robert Downey Jr
Patrick Swayze
always loved them

Britney Spears - never a fan of her music but I feel very protective towards her.

Reactions: 2
Nigella Lawson.

No idea why, I no she had a run in with drugs, but I just like her.

Reactions: 6
Peter Andre. I know he is cheesy but I love how much he loves his family (parents and siblings as well as wife and children).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For me it's who I would invite to a dinner party dead or alive:
  • Billy Connolly has been my idol since my Dad introduced his records to me. My regret is never seeing him live.
  • Paul O'Grady just coz he was lovely.
  • Judi Dench as I think she would be a bit of a girl and a good giggle.
  • Miriam Margolyes, controversial I know but I love her.
  • Jack Nicholson as I've loved everything he's done.
  • Lewis Capaldi a great singer but also funny and vulnerable.
  • Robin Williams....just because.
  • Johnny Depp :love:
  • Helen Mirren a bit like Judi Dench.
  • Rylan love him.
  • Graham Norton he seems a good guy.
  • David Tennant another Scottish actor I like.
  • Martin Compston just doon the water from me.
  • Adrian Dunbar great actor, very funny but also quite sexy.
  • Vicky McLure not just a great actor but the work she does for the dementia choir.
Ok think that's enough and can you imagine all the food and drink we'd get through with this lot :LOL:

Christopher Biggins-cause he always seems so genuinely happy and cheerful and you don't see that a lot nowadays.
Mary Berry-She is just lovely like a warm cup of tea on a cold day.
Richard Madeley- I know he's a bit of a wally but I like him.
Catherine Princess of Wales-I think she is absolutely wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If I feel down I watch The Holden Girls, Mandy and Myrtle or whatever it’s called! It’s Leigh Francis and Amanda Holden. I just find it hilarious in a really cosy, harmless way. It’s amazing how much Amanda sent herself up.

Jack Black , I think he's fantastic and so talented and a genuinely likeable bloke.
Kathy Burke
Cher
Penolope Keith
Paul Whitehouse
Francis Rossi from Status QUOTE, he always looks like he's enjoying himself

Gotta love a geordie so Brian Johnson from Acdc and Gazza.

I agree with other posters about Rylan , Peter Andre , Celine Dion and Dolly. They have that special way with people.

• Heart
Francis Rossi from Status QUOTE, he always looks like he's enjoying himself
He really does doesn’t he, I love that!

I have a soft spot for Manish Bhasin. I used to live with someone who was obsessed with football, and Manish was such a calming presence on the Football League Show, after all the noise from Sky Sports News and Match of the Day!

I know he's longer with us but I just loved Dale Winton. Someone I know met him and said he was so lovely and down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Danny DeVito - During the filming of Matilda, Mara Wilson's mother had terminal Cancer. DeVito set up a special pre-screening in her hospital room so she could see her daughter in the film before she died.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Queen Latifah
  • Victoria Beckham
  • Catherine, The Princess of Wales
  • Bette Midler
  • Steve Martin
  • Tom Cruise
  • Matt Bomer
  • Eugene Levy
I won't hear a bad word about any of them.

Reactions: 1
Paul O'Grady (RIP)
Dale Winton (RIP)
George Michael (RIP)
Jill Dando (RIP) - lovely, warm, kind, classy, elegant woman who died in such tragic and horrific circumstances.
John Thaw (RIP) - I love Morse and I always thought he excuded a certain vulnerability. I was sad to read that he was determined to carry on acting after his cancer diagnosis, but unfortunately his health deteriorated and passed away quite soon after.
Gene Wilder (RIP) - iconic as Willy Wonka
Robin Williams (RIP) - brilliant actor, seemed like a nice man and a lot of his films bring a warm, nostalgic feeling.
Angela Lansbury (RIP))

Dolly Parton - I love her uniqueness
Steve Buscemi - loved him never since I saw him in Ghost World and Big Daddy.
Adam Sandler - reminds me of my childhood. I grew up watching his 90s films. He was good in a couple of dramatic roles I've seen him in too.
Jack Black - another childhood favourite
Tamsin Greig - naturally funny and she's great I everything I've seen her in, including Friday Night Dinner and Love Soup.
Bti of a random one, David Hatcher and Helen Phelps (off old-school Crimewatch) - I loved their presenting style - professional but also endearing with a touch of humour.
John Dye (RIP) - played the Angel of Death in one of my favourite cosy TV shows. He died young.
Kevin Kline - very charismatic actor, steals the show in every film.
Maggie Smith
Rylan Clark
Dermot O'Leary
Pam St. Clement
Harry Hill
Winona Ryder
Graham Norton

Probably loads more.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I forgot Hannah Waddingham. I didn’t know about her until she popped up in Ted Lasso but she’s incredibly talented and seems like a decent person.

Jimmy Barnes - ex Cold Chisel
Red Symons - ex Skyhooks
Shirley Strachan - ex Skyhooks RIP
Robin Williams RIP 💚💜🖤
Alan Rickman RIP
Maisie Williams
David Tennant
Eddie Vedder
Olivia Colman
Cate Blanchett
Kate Winslet
Sir Ian McKellen
Stephen Fry

Jimmy Barnes - ex Cold Chisel
Red Symons - ex Skyhooks
Shirley Strachan - ex Skyhooks RIP
Robin Williams RIP 💚💜🖤
Alan Rickman RIP
Maisie Williams
David Tennant
Eddie Vedder
Olivia Colman
Cate Blanchett
Kate Winslet
Sir Ian McKellen
Stephen Fry
Ha initially thought this was on the “weird celebrities crushes” thread and thought it was an eclectic list 😂

• Haha
Ralf Little
Ainsley Harriott
Martin off Homes under the Hammer
Dame Maggie Smith
Ralph Little seems an absolute sweetheart. I watched a video about a stray dog he adopted from filming abroad and how he got her to England. She sadly died in an accident. He was heartbroken.

• Sad