Celebrities who you suspect of paying for their publicity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara Eccestone 1000% - Ever seen the comments section of one of her DM articles? so sickly sweet it makes your teeth hurt. If I didn't know any better I would think that she was some kind of magical unicorn :rolleyes: . She definitely gets her PR team to write hundreds of gushing comments on her articles!

Reactions: 5
Is this a thing, do you think? If it is, who do you feel indulges? My guesses:

The Kardashians
Scarlett Moffatt
All the TOWIE/Geordie Shore types
Priyanka Chopra
Suki Waterhouse
Ana de Armas

I feel it's a thing mainly female wannabes do, if it happens, but I bet there must be blokes who are fame hungry enough as well.
And that annoying twit summer who is in the sun everyday ..paul hollywoods ex bit of stuff!! Irritates my soul she does

Reactions: 6
Is this a thing, do you think? If it is, who do you feel indulges? My guesses:

The Kardashians
Scarlett Moffatt
All the TOWIE/Geordie Shore types
Priyanka Chopra
Suki Waterhouse
Ana de Armas

I feel it's a thing mainly female wannabes do, if it happens, but I bet there must be blokes who are fame hungry enough as well.
I thought Ana De Armas was quite famous? Especially after Knives Out. Didn't think she's have to pay for it.

Unsure were to put this one. Sorry if it's the wrong place.
Talking about paying someone but for cookery lessons.
That guy Rutherford who won MasterChef 2 years ago. He had someone tutoring him - it was obvious.
Rachel Johnson on the home cook series this year. What a upper class snobby witch she is. Bet she had lessons. She didn't like Ed Balls either - kept giving him daggers.
I'm glad he won as it hit her where it hurt.
Bet she thought she'd swan in and win because she's Bozos sister.
Posh blackened fish - yes Rachel some of us plebs have sampled this in an actual restaurant 😱. Just like her pathetic brother and father. We cattle call it fur coat and no knickers- that's them on helium.

Reactions: 2
Rachel Johnson took over as editor of The Lady magazine, about 10 -15 years ago, I had no idea who she was.
They made a documentary about it and she was absolutely hateful, was laughing out loud and crowing to the camera men how she had made members of staff cry, and long term members of staff leave their much loved jobs. She managed to get over half the work force to quit through her bullying, so she could hire her friends instead. The owner came and told her she couldn’t just go around sacking, intimidating and bullying and people, as what she was doing was illegal.

Her career would be over if it was shown again today.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Christine Martin, Paddy McGuinness’s wife, forever being photographed in a gym outfit in a Cheshire car park.

Reactions: 4
Unsure were to put this one. Sorry if it's the wrong place.
Talking about paying someone but for cookery lessons.
That guy Rutherford who won MasterChef 2 years ago. He had someone tutoring him - it was obvious.
Rachel Johnson on the home cook series this year. What a upper class snobby witch she is. Bet she had lessons. She didn't like Ed Balls either - kept giving him daggers.
I'm glad he won as it hit her where it hurt.
Bet she thought she'd swan in and win because she's Bozos sister.
Posh blackened fish - yes Rachel some of us plebs have sampled this in an actual restaurant 😱. Just like her pathetic brother and father. We cattle call it fur coat and no knickers- that's them on helium.
She's awful I bet she was a right witch/bully at school. I think she only got as far as she did because Mary Berry is such an old snob.

Reactions: 3