Celebrities who you suspect of paying for their publicity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically anyone who appears in the right hand column of the Daily Mail website

Reactions: 11
Meghan markle makes money through affiliate sales of her outfits through Meghansmirror (website) although they deny it. They have her outfit links minutes after a pic goes live. Even the Arlington cemetery pictures. Tasteful. Not.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Kelly Brook, Amanda Holden and Myleene Klass all 'off to work at Heart FM'

Katie Holmes, walking around NY looking like she's homeless. Honestly, she's a dirty, scruff mess. Wouldn't hurt her to pick up a hairbrush once in a while.
I'm beginning to think it was Tom Cruise who had the lucky escape!
I read a blind item once that said she purposefully does this to infuriate Tom (or at least did so while they were divorcing).

Reactions: 3
Katie Holmes, walking around NY looking like she's homeless. Honestly, she's a dirty, scruff mess. Wouldn't hurt her to pick up a hairbrush once in a while.
I'm beginning to think it was Tom Cruise who had the lucky escape!
Lol. Katie had to do The Great Escape to get out of his dodgy isolating religion with Suri, but sure, Tom had a lucky escape because she's a bit scruffy :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol. Katie had to do The Great Escape to get out of his dodgy isolating religion with Suri, but sure, Tom had a lucky escape because she's a bit scruffy :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️.
She deserves to dress how she likes after what she went through with him. She is a very lucky woman. She has her daughter, whereas Nicole Kidman doesn't. She was stupid to get involved with Cruises wife auditions in the first place though she was young!

Reactions: 8
How does nice guy Tom Cruise get away with disowning his daughter? I know he refuses to film in New York to avoid people asking why he doesn’t see her, but it’s literally never mentioned.
I bleeping hate deadbeat dads with a passion.

Reactions: 11
Is this a thing, do you think? If it is, who do you feel indulges? My guesses:

The Kardashians
Scarlett Moffatt
All the TOWIE/Geordie Shore types
Priyanka Chopra
Suki Waterhouse
Ana de Armas

I feel it's a thing mainly female wannabes do, if it happens, but I bet there must be blokes who are fame hungry enough as well.
I thought they all did? I mean all "celebs"
Tough competition now days, tv is dead, too many entertainers and not enough work. They'd sell their granny if it brought back their 5 minutes. Sad sacks 😄

Reactions: 1
I thought they all did? I mean all "celebs"
Tough competition now days, tv is dead, too many entertainers and not enough work. They'd sell their granny if it brought back their 5 minutes. Sad sacks 😄
I think that's true. Most of them will have publicists now, and a lot of actors are cast based on how many social media followers they have. To be fair, if someone is an up and coming actor then that's the game. Otherwise the same old faces end up in everything which is dull in the extreme. Ana de Armas did the fake relationship and pap walk but shes also a good actress. it's not their fault if publicists are advising them to do these stupid pap walks in order to get roles. It's the fault of the industry that they cant take risks and care more about bums on seats than about trying anything new. The ones that deserve derision are the nonentities who pay paps for no other reason than they like having their face in the sidebar of shame, or because they are desperate to have their 15 minutes of fame, for any reason possible like that silly summer whatsername.

Reactions: 2
Kardashians definatley do. Stacey soloman, Jacqueline Jossa, I often think Holly Willoughby does too

Reactions: 2