Celebrities who you suspect of paying for their publicity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a thing, do you think? If it is, who do you feel indulges? My guesses:

The Kardashians
Scarlett Moffatt
All the TOWIE/Geordie Shore types
Priyanka Chopra
Suki Waterhouse
Ana de Armas

I feel it's a thing mainly female wannabes do, if it happens, but I bet there must be blokes who are fame hungry enough as well.

Reactions: 9
Kelly Brook
Mollie King
Ashley Roberts
Amanda Holden
Myleene Klass
Vogue Williams
The Beckham’s
Ant Mcpartlin
Meghan and Harry

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ, Myleene Klass getting ‘papped’ walking to and from her radio show is the most obvious example of this.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I saw a story on the DM yesterday of Vogue William walking to work at her radio show dressed up like she was going to a society wedding or a polo match or something. She was even wearing a hat! As if you’d dress up like that just to do and sit in a studio for a few hours.

Reactions: 16
After her fall at the 2017 Teen Awards, apparently Gemma Collins agreed not to sue (she went crashing through a trap door on stage when presenting an award - easily could have had serious injuries) if she was given a lot more exposure by tv execs.

Was very surprised to see she had been on Piers Morgan’s Life Stories 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rita Ora has to be top of this list, I don't know anyone who likes her or her music but she forever seems to be getting brand deals and papped

Reactions: 23
Nicole Scherzinger. She’s in the DM nearly everyday getting more and more desperate.

Reactions: 6
Kelly Brook, Amanda Holden and Myleene Klass all 'off to work at Heart FM'

Katie Holmes, walking around NY looking like she's homeless. Honestly, she's a dirty, scruff mess. Wouldn't hurt her to pick up a hairbrush once in a while.
I'm beginning to think it was Tom Cruise who had the lucky escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 9