Celeb baby names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Marnie simpsons logic behind naming her son Rox?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Moment
Apparently it was originally’Rox Starr’ but her fella put his foot down 🙈

once worked with a guy who had worked in an inner city comp and had a student named ‘Sineado’ after her mum’s favourite singer Sinead O Connor...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Im not a fan of Tom fletchers Buzz and Buddy. Its also odd considering their last son has a normal name, Max.

Reactions: 14
Im not a fan of Tom fletchers Buzz and Buddy. Its also odd considering their last son has a normal name, Max.
I like Buddy, but different but kinda sweet. Also went to school with a Buddy so seems a bit normal but Buzz? That's ridiculous, it's normally the name of the school bully in American kids films!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Buddy, but different but kinda sweet. Also went to school with a Buddy so seems a bit normal but Buzz? That's ridiculous, it's normally the name of the school bully in American kids films!
Home Alone 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Channing Tatum’s daughter is Everly which I absolutely love.

Not a fan of Rex, which is Stacey Solomon’s baby’s name. If I heard it shouted my reaction would be to look for a labrador not a child!

• Heart
I’m sure it’s Ritchie, I remember someone on here saying she accidentally revealed it in one of her photos.
Could be but that’s the now excuse partners name too. Surprised she called her daughter Polly vos that’s so sweet.
Id have bet on something un-eek

Reactions: 2

Not a fan of Rex, which is Stacey Solomon’s baby’s name. If I heard it shouted my reaction would be to look for a labrador not a child!
I didnt think Id like Rex but I think it really suits him.

Agree, don't like Rex defo a dogs name

Reactions: 4

I'd look for a dog or a dinosaur

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Buzz and Rex don’t meet. All we’d need is for Woody to show up and it’d be a Toy Story reunion. 🙄

I don’t like any of those names tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like Rex!

I really don’t like the names Ronnie and Reggie and they’re getting increasingly popular at the minute.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully Buzz and Rex don’t meet. All we’d need is for Woody to show up and it’d be a Toy Story reunion. 🙄

I don’t like any of those names tbh.
Rebecca Lamb has a son named Woody...or Woodeh as she pronounces it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's not forget Bear! As if that name isn't extra enough on it's own, to put it with the surname Payne. Bear Payne. Just no 🤦‍♀️ I find it bizarre they want to keep him hidden but have given him a name that will definitely make him stand out. Odd

• Haha
Doesn’t Nicola McLean have 2 boys called striker and goal post or something.

Jamie Oliver’s kids have very extra names don’t they 😂
edit
Poppy Honey Rosie,
Daisy Boo Pamela,
Buddy Bear, and
Petal Blossom Rainbow
Jamie also has a kid name River Rocket Blue Dallas

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13