Celeb baby names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want to name their child/children after the Krays? Bit sick.

Reactions: 8
Celeb names are a tricky one, I get that some people are just so ‘extra’ they want their kids to have that vibe too, but what happens when that bubble bursts and you’ve got a grown ass person working in IT with the name Salad Pooh Bear Triangle Star or something? You’re either really confident in your fame lasting or you’re delusional and don’t care about your kids right to a private life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOVE
Rex, Buddy, Max, Flynn, Harper, Everly, Lottie, Luna

Love and don’t know why
Shiloh, Suri, Harlow, Rumer, Alba, Sunday, Elula

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Please tell me Cloud is a joke? I thought Lake, North, South and Psalm were bad but cloud 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Please tell me Cloud is a joke? I thought Lake, North, South and Psalm were bad but cloud 🤦‍♀️
Who’s called Cloud? What’d I miss?

My husband was just saying about how he always thought North was a boys name. He’s like “hadn’t thought about it till you said, but in my mind North is a boys name, East and West are girls name and South isn’t a bloody name!” 😂 unexpected that he’s thought that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s called Cloud? What’d I miss?

My husband was just saying about how he always thought North was a boys name. He’s like “hadn’t thought about it till you said, but in my mind North is a boys name, East and West are girls name and South isn’t a bloody name!” 😂 unexpected that he’s thought that 😂
Holly vlogs has apparently named her baby cloud.

• Sad
  • Wow
I don’t think it matters what people call their kids anymore. The U.K. is becoming a mixed nationality country. So depending on your heritage names are different everywhere. Saying that I have traditional English names for my own kids so🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of any ‘made up’ names. I mean seriously, Apple? There are hundreds of thousands of beautiful, striking names to choose from. Having said that there are names which I would find odd for a child - Colin, Nigel etc. I wanted to call my son Jim but my husband vetoed that!

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of any ‘made up’ names. I mean seriously, Apple? There are hundreds of thousands of beautiful, striking names to choose from. Having said that there are names which I would find odd for a child - Colin, Nigel etc. I wanted to call my son Jim but my husband vetoed that!
Its true some names are adult names but not kids which sounds ridiculous as they have to be kids but you know what i mean. My best friend is Nigel I and i hate saying it!! I'd never admit that though as he's great.

You know how ‘older’ names are popular again and people do name children after grandparents...do you think children soon will be named Kevin,Kenneth,Keith,Kath etc?

My sister and brother have quite popular normal names...I have a more ‘unique’ name, only ever known one other person with the name. I have always had to correct the spelling and pronunciation and then ‘explain’ my name.
Bizarre thing is... I am the middle child! Parents definitely need to think names through 🤣
Then again, 4 of my children have more unique names and the 1 that has a name that is rarely out the top 10 most popular names is the one name people struggle with pronouncing/vary the spelling of!

Ben Affleck's daughter is called Seraphina which I think is beautiful. Also like Emma Willis daughter's name Trixie and FleurDeForce's daughter is River. Not names I'd ever use but think they are nice. 😊

I hate most of the Kardashian kids names: Dream, True, North, Psalm, Saint etc. Although oddly quite like Stormi (again not that I'd personally use it 😆)

The YouTuber HollyVlogs recently had a baby and called him Cloud and think it may be the most ridiculous name I've heard for a while 😬
Charlie Watts, the Stones’ drummer, has a daughter called Seraphina.

Amber Rose has just called her baby boy Slash Electric Alexander Edwards, poor kid, does anyone else find that really selfish? Basically she’s named the baby with herself in mind, cos it sounds cool to her, no consideration for the child at all

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Amber Rose has just called her baby boy Slash Electric Alexander Edwards, poor kid, does anyone else find that really selfish? Basically she’s named the baby with herself in mind, cos it sounds cool to her, no consideration for the child at all
I'd rather his name be electric than slash! That's awful

You know how ‘older’ names are popular again and people do name children after grandparents...do you think children soon will be named Kevin,Kenneth,Keith,Kath etc?

My sister and brother have quite popular normal names...I have a more ‘unique’ name, only ever known one other person with the name. I have always had to correct the spelling and pronunciation and then ‘explain’ my name.
Bizarre thing is... I am the middle child! Parents definitely need to think names through 🤣
Then again, 4 of my children have more unique names and the 1 that has a name that is rarely out the top 10 most popular names is the one name people struggle with pronouncing/vary the spelling of!
Wait what ! There's another Lars Guinard out there 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think people just try their hardest to be original...

Mexx is absolutely awful (Tex Mexx?)

• Haha
Reactions: 14