Cecilia Blomdahl (Sejsejlija)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just films the same old stuff! Even when she went to Norway, she stayed in a tree house in the middle of nowhere, which wasn't really any different to her cabin. Then she just pranced about in the snow! The usual stuff! There is a fascination out there with the Scandinavian way of living, but she doesn't showcase any of this.
When they did do something different (Miami) it was boring af! She didn't show much, just them eating and drinking coffee.
This!!! What did they show from miami? Cessi talking talking and talking ALONE whilst having coffee! Honestly as you said they are very boring and her content is DEAD. Cant believe she makes money out so little effort. Wish I could do the same and my boss wouldnt notice and Id still get paid 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She has redone her office again and shipped more ikea furniture to the island

She has too much money :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think for her next vlog she'll discuss how excited she is for Spring/Summer to finally be upon the Svalbard locals, herself of course, Christopher & (Grim included). How happy she is the sun has returned, showcasing the beauty Svalbard has to offer.

She may provide content that gives the lucky viewer drone footage of all the glaciers amongst a rare polar bear sighting. Then in the next breath it'll be how she needs to escape the midnight sun & we're given another glimpse of her quick jaunt to Portugal to get much needed sleep, rest and relaxation. Then to close off the vlog it may be a squeaky squeal that she can't wait for Polar nights to return; rinse & repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think for her next vlog she'll discuss how excited she is for Spring/Summer to finally be upon the Svalbard locals, herself of course, Christopher & (Grim included). How happy she is the sun has returned, showcasing the beauty Svalbard has to offer.

She may provide content that gives the lucky viewer drone footage of all the glaciers amongst a rare polar bear sighting. Then in the next breath it'll be how she needs to escape the midnight sun & we're given another glimpse of her quick jaunt to Portugal to get much needed sleep, rest and relaxation. Then to close off the vlog it may be a squeaky squeal that she can't wait for Polar nights to return; rinse & repeat.
Don't forget - she'll also be screeching at greeeeeeem.

• Haha

Well, we might as well say hi to Cece every time we post here

She doesn’t want to leave but they want to travel to the mainland for longer periods of time

They might buy a cabin in Sweden next to their friends and also go to Portugal for half a year in the future but they want to have Svalbard as their base.

She can’t let go of Svalbard because it is her whole personality lol

In the comments section a lot of worshiping and raving is going on as always

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They'll be gone from Svalbard within two or three years.
Just watched the video and the doubt has set in for both of them. Especially her.
They should look up the fallacy of sunk costs, cut their losses and go.
She's been there 8 years and him 10. That's more than enough.
Whatever anyone thinks of them, Svalbard is not place to spend a lifetime. For anyone.
Their friends have just left too.
They'd be better off in Sweden.

They'll be gone from Svalbard within two or three years.
Just watched the video and the doubt has set in for both of them. Especially her.
They should look up the fallacy of sunk costs, cut their losses and go.
She's been there 8 years and him 10. That's more than enough.
Whatever anyone thinks of them, Svalbard is not place to spend a lifetime. For anyone.
Their friends have just left too.
They'd be better off in Sweden.
Do you think that they will stay together? Being together on Svalbard seems like it's a thing of convenience? There's no spark between them - you don't see any attraction between them at all - it's hard to imagine them holding hands, let alone being physically imtimate?

She said she's seen a lot of comments, she means on here 🤣. I don't think they'd last if they left the island, they don't seen to have anything in common. He surely must get pissed off at her constant screeching and annoying voice.

Reactions: 5
She said she's seen a lot of comments, she means on here 🤣. I don't think they'd last if they left the island, they don't seen to have anything in common. He surely must get pissed off at her constant screeching and annoying voice.
I just assume that both him and greeeeeeem are hard of hearing which gives them a coping strategy lol.

• Haha
Do you think that they will stay together? Being together on Svalbard seems like it's a thing of convenience? There's no spark between them - you don't see any attraction between them at all - it's hard to imagine them holding hands, let alone being physically imtimate?
No, I don't.
She will want a child soon, I think and that will spur her on to leave him.
They will move and she'll find someone else.
So will he. There's more women in the world than men and a lot of women love a project so he'll find another female to mooch off.
Also, he doesn't even have a proper job anymore. He's going to get tired of that soon.

I would imagine they are slowly setting up the cabin to be an Airbnb
I doubt they‘d be able to do that. The cabin is outside the town limits so anyone staying there would need a firearm and training. There is a huge shortage of housing in Longyearbyen though so they probably could come to some arrangement with one of the research centres there for a long-term let, although I’d imagine most people would want to be in the town itself for what social life there is there. I can see them selling up and buying a similar property to their friends, they seemed very impressed with how much they could get in rural Sweden and ‘remote‘ there isn’t going to be anything like ‘remote‘ on Svalbard.

Well, we might as well say hi to Cece every time we post here

She doesn’t want to leave but they want to travel to the mainland for longer periods of time

They might buy a cabin in Sweden next to their friends and also go to Portugal for half a year in the future but they want to have Svalbard as their base.

She can’t let go of Svalbard because it is her whole personality lol

In the comments section a lot of worshiping and raving is going on as always

The comment section is something woah. People are deep up in her ass. Wtf who are all these people 😆
Ps my guess is they will move to sweden and separate. She wants a baby and I dont see it happening with him. Neither him spending half of the year in portugal.

He definitely doesn't want to spend much time in Portugal.

The comment section is something woah. People are deep up in her ass. Wtf who are all these people 😆
likely people who don't get out much and forget that she post the same video content over and over again

• Heart
She must be doing well financially. She just bought a brand new Toyota in Svalbard.

• Wow
well, she does have over 3000 on patreon. even if they are all on the lowest tier, which is highly unlikely, she's making bank with that, you tube ad sense and sponsored ad spots. Add to that merch and cookbook sales. Does she still sell her landscape photography too?

• Wow
She also comes from money. Wouldn't be surprised if her parents haven't been bankrolling her at some point.

there's a good chance they bought the toyota for her too.
they probably don't even know how much she actually makes either.

Im sorry but wtf??? She is really DRY and running out of content. She is now making content of scandi kids sleeping outside without own kids 😑😵🥺🤢 jesus! Like yes it might be different for people abroad but for us scandi its nothing exciting and so what!🤣 Its ridiculous way to fish viewers for her.

• Haha
  • Heart