Cecilia Blomdahl (Sejsejlija)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao she can have a full blown conversation with Christopher without him ever responding … it’s like talking to a wall. I think he cancels her out and only nods occasionally 😂

Can someone explain why it is so important for her to keep track of her sleep score?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmao she can have a full blown conversation with Christopher without him ever responding … it’s like talking to a wall. I think he cancels her out and only nods occasionally 😂

Can someone explain why it is so important for her to keep track of her sleep score?
Because she has nohin' better to be doing.
She doesn't have to hold down a full time job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 4

Haven't seen her latest vlog, no idea what's going on regarding sleep score. I'll have to go have a peek. Imagine having to live with her 24-7. I'd go bananas. I'm sure Christopher is plotting his next break from Cecilia, be it him taking off or her taking a holiday to Portugal. She'd do anyone's head in.

Reactions: 1
Haven't seen her latest vlog, no idea what's going on regarding sleep score. I'll have to go have a peek. Imagine having to live with her 24-7. I'd go bananas. I'm sure Christopher is plotting his next break from Cecilia, be it him taking off or her taking a holiday to Portugal. She'd do anyone's head in.
She has been mentioning her sleep score in the last few vlogs lol
I don’t know if he is plotting anything, I think he lets Cece decide

Reactions: 2
She is a lot! Like super hyperactive! And those annoying voices/accents/high pitched noises! How does he not tell her to shut the F up!

Reactions: 5
She is a lot! Like super hyperactive! And those annoying voices/accents/high pitched noises! How does he not tell her to shut the F up!
Right!! 😁 She loves to hear herself talk and is somehow extremely offputting the way she acts! Christopher is totally zoned out and she just goes on and on and on. I think she needs an actual job and civilication though she says shes introverted!

I find it hard to see that she's introverted. She seems like the life and soul of the party. I would literally go insane if I was stuck in a cabin with her in the middle of nowhere!

I find it hard to see that she's introverted. She seems like the life and soul of the party. I would literally go insane if I was stuck in a cabin with her in the middle of nowhere!
I almost want to say that she's a shy extrovert but she's far from being shy.
From what I have seen, she needs to be the center of attention and does things and speaks loudly so people turn and look.
She's just putting on an act to portray something she is not.

I almost want to say that she's a shy extrovert but she's far from being shy.
From what I have seen, she needs to be the center of attention and does things and speaks loudly so people turn and look.
She's just putting on an act to portray something she is not.
She is one of those people who thinks she is better than everyone else. She loves herself so much she doesn't really need anyone. She doesn't even need Christoffer, it's just convenient for her to have him and they actually moved in together because it was convenient. He puts up with it because he comes across as a bit lazy and he is getting older, not so much energy, it's nice for him to sit around and do some Cece's tasks she has for him instead of going to work.
I knew people like her. No matter what you do or achieve they always have this arrogance about them, they always think they are so much cooler and unique. Svalbard is her whole personality. I find it boring as hell. Most tourists visit it for 1-2-3 days because there is not much to do there really. It's not the coolest place in the world. There are plenty of places that are more beautiful or just as beautiful. I think she is very boring in real life. She is one of those friends who you can go shopping with or to grab a coffee but there is no depth to her. She is only interested in herself and the sound of her voice. Many people would find her annoying because of her "work", shopaholic tendencies and rich parents. she is not very relatable.
When they were visiting that couple in Sweden she claimed that she was gonna come back a few times a year. And who said she is welcome lol? They have a family and lots of relatives. Maybe they were just being polite. Her vlogging there and all that can be annoying. I bet she thinks she is so cool that anyone would want her as a friend. I didn't see any enthusiasm from her friends when she was visiting. There is no way in hell I would be inviting an annoying vlogger to my family house a few times a year (or even once lol)

She is one of those people who thinks she is better than everyone else. She loves herself so much she doesn't really need anyone. She doesn't even need Christoffer, it's just convenient for her to have him and they actually moved in together because it was convenient. He puts up with it because he comes across as a bit lazy and he is getting older, not so much energy, it's nice for him to sit around and do some Cece's tasks she has for him instead of going to work.
I knew people like her. No matter what you do or achieve they always have this arrogance about them, they always think they are so much cooler and unique. Svalbard is her whole personality. I find it boring as hell. Most tourists visit it for 1-2-3 days because there is not much to do there really. It's not the coolest place in the world. There are plenty of places that are more beautiful or just as beautiful. I think she is very boring in real life. She is one of those friends who you can go shopping with or to grab a coffee but there is no depth to her. She is only interested in herself and the sound of her voice. Many people would find her annoying because of her "work", shopaholic tendencies and rich parents. she is not very relatable.
When they were visiting that couple in Sweden she claimed that she was gonna come back a few times a year. And who said she is welcome lol? They have a family and lots of relatives. Maybe they were just being polite. Her vlogging there and all that can be annoying. I bet she thinks she is so cool that anyone would want her as a friend. I didn't see any enthusiasm from her friends when she was visiting. There is no way in hell I would be inviting an annoying vlogger to my family house a few times a year (or even once lol)
Totally agree! She seems very superficial, and as you say no real depth to her. I think she likes to portray this cosy, slow living way of life, when in reality I don't think that's an accurate depiction of her or how she really is. She thinks she's found her niche with Svalbard, and I'm not denying it isn't beautiful there, but there's only so much she can rinse and repeat! Also, other content creators (hate that name) are going to Svalbard now and showing a bunch of stuff that she doesn't bother to! There's only so much of her prancing around on her deck in the snow, talking to Grim in the most annoying voice that one can bear! The polar bears must be able to hear her from miles off - that's why they choose to stay away!

She is insane thinking people are entertained watching her read whilst in a remote tiny cabin. I'd much prefer to watch oatmeal soak up water than this drivel. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if they both leave Svalbard for good within a couple of years.

There’s so much I want to know about being a tourist there- how do you get about as a tourist you won’t have access to a gun which you have to carry and I guess be able to use, what guided tours are good value, what is there to do? So much she could cover to promote the island and she doesn’t! I know a couple who visited this island as part of a tour . They visited the Russian part and said it was very sad. They had been told took to take clothes and toys for the kids as they have nothing. She never touches on that part unless they go to the Russian hotel to eat. The Russians who work in the mines there wouldn’t be able to afford to! The photos and videos that my friends took show a much more interesting and busy place than cecilia does. They looked like two differe Places .

from reddit - I don't guarantee the accuracy of the content below:

If you do want to leave town you can rent a rifle and a flare gun but you need a permit from Sysselmesteren which requires the following and costs about 25€
  1. evidence that you have appropriate firearms training and can safely half load a rifle, within the last 6 months
  2. a clean police record from your home country (in english or norwegian ideally)
  3. copy of photo id
You can walk around town and down on the beach quite happily without any polar bear protection. I wouldn't really recommend going off hiking outside of town by yourself if you have no arctic experience anyway, apart from the polar bear risk (which shouldn't be taken lightly) there is also poor/no phone signal quite quickly once you leave town. There are loads of guided hikes which are worth paying for.

• Heart
There’s so much I want to know about being a tourist there- how do you get about as a tourist you won’t have access to a gun which you have to carry and I guess be able to use, what guided tours are good value, what is there to do? So much she could cover to promote the island and she doesn’t! I know a couple who visited this island as part of a tour . They visited the Russian part and said it was very sad. They had been told took to take clothes and toys for the kids as they have nothing. She never touches on that part unless they go to the Russian hotel to eat. The Russians who work in the mines there wouldn’t be able to afford to! The photos and videos that my friends took show a much more interesting and busy place than cecilia does. They looked like two differe Places .
I always get the impression she doesn't want to encourage tourists tbh. She doesn't show what is available for tourists such as the hotels or amenities. Her angle is that it is an inhospitable place but they've managed to carve out a fairly comfortable hygge lifestyle.
Having said that I haven't watched for ages. Her baby voice with Grim just got too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always get the impression she doesn't want to encourage tourists tbh. She doesn't show what is available for tourists such as the hotels or amenities. Her angle is that it is an inhospitable place but they've managed to carve out a fairly comfortable hygge lifestyle.
Having said that I haven't watched for ages. Her baby voice with Grim just got too much 😂
Yes the baby voice and constant grim grim griim and also the hyper squirrel on crack behaviour! Ive not watched her in ages. I watched the one where they visited friends on sweden but skipped most of the parts!

I remember one time her saying that to live in Svalbard you had to have a job. She had a job there at one of the shops but doesn't do that anymore.

When I google it, I don't see mention of it being a requirement just a recommendation to have enough funds

It is recommended that you have a job or place on an educational programme before moving to Svalbard. This is because of the requirement that you must have sufficient funds to support yourself on Svalbard.

she truly does appear to be trying to keep the island to herself. She must know she isn't a good vlogger and has fears of someone better moving in on her cash cow

No matter where they move it will only be entertaining for a short while. They are a very boring couple

Reactions: 1
I remember one time her saying that to live in Svalbard you had to have a job. She had a job there at one of the shops but doesn't do that anymore.

When I google it, I don't see mention of it being a requirement just a recommendation to have enough funds

It is recommended that you have a job or place on an educational programme before moving to Svalbard. This is because of the requirement that you must have sufficient funds to support yourself on Svalbard.

she truly does appear to be trying to keep the island to herself. She must know she isn't a good vlogger and has fears of someone better moving in on her cash cow
I also remember her saying that!

Reactions: 3
She just films the same old stuff! Even when she went to Norway, she stayed in a tree house in the middle of nowhere, which wasn't really any different to her cabin. Then she just pranced about in the snow! The usual stuff! There is a fascination out there with the Scandinavian way of living, but she doesn't showcase any of this.
When they did do something different (Miami) it was boring af! She didn't show much, just them eating and drinking coffee.