Cecilia Blomdahl (Sejsejlija)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do kinda think there is a fascination with scandi living, hygge etc. Scandinavian countries are supposed to be some of the happiest in the world. I think I might have even said she should showcase this ๐Ÿ˜‚ so I take full responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do kinda think there is a fascination with scandi living, hygge etc. Scandinavian countries are supposed to be some of the happiest in the world. I think I might have even said she should showcase this ๐Ÿ˜‚ so I take full responsibility.
Yes I get what you mean :) It just seems so dry from her and the tips are so simple its funny. I do get the fascination with scandi countries cause they are very good countries to live in etc๐Ÿ˜Š I wish she did more travel content in Norway cause its so gorgeous the nature there and white beaches witv coral water are absolutely breath taking ๐Ÿ˜โค I love Norway dont live there myself๐Ÿ˜† the camping/hiking life there is amazing!!

Reactions: 2
Yes I get what you mean :) It just seems so dry from her and the tips are so simple its funny. I do get the fascination with scandi countries cause they are very good countries to live in etc๐Ÿ˜Š I wish she did more travel content in Norway cause its so gorgeous the nature there and white beaches witv coral water are absolutely breath taking ๐Ÿ˜โค I love Norway dont live there myself๐Ÿ˜† the camping/hiking life there is amazing!!
Oh I agree, I spent a little bit of time growing up in Norway (until the age of 10) and it really is beautiful. When she did stay in Norway, wasn't it in a tree house in the middle of nowhere that basically could have been Svalbard. She is very patronising as well with her tips for sleep the Scandinavian way, like she almost talks to the audience as if they are stupid!

When I first started watching her, I thought I'd found a channel that would be refreshing & off the beaten. She seemed different from other channels. Oh how wrong I was ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't watch any of her vlogs in their entirety. Feels like if you've seen one, you've seen them all. I'll give her credit on the Svalbard drone footage, but how many times can she post that.

Reactions: 5
When I first started watching her, I thought I'd found a channel that would be refreshing & off the beaten. She seemed different from other channels. Oh how wrong I was ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't watch any of her vlogs in their entirety. Feels like if you've seen one, you've seen them all. I'll give her credit on the Svalbard drone footage, but how many times can she post that.
Yes!! The more you watch her the More you realize she is not interesting persona and has zero imagination towards her content! She is very dry person. She does have photography skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OT I've sadly re read some of the shite I've posted here & think what the hell was I trying to say...I attempt to make sure what I'm about to post makes sense, yet clearly I miss the mark ๐Ÿ˜‚

Should have read: When I first started watching her I thought I found a channel that would be refreshing & off the beaten path.
She does quite well vlogging the beauty of Svalbard but I'm certain she has more than enough video showing exactly the same thing. Miami kind of solidified it for me, as she had no content. Just spliced together a jaunt to a cafe, a kayak moment, shopping at Outdoor World, with her typical ending of a lot of talk about nothing. I've been skimming most of her recent uploads. Reading here about her current vlogs is much more entertaining. Hats off to everyone who takes one for the team๐Ÿ˜œ

Reactions: 3
I can't be bothered with watching her much any longer! Her voice goes right through me sometimes, thr annoying baby voice she goes at Grim and the stupid fake accents.

• Heart
I haven't watched Cecilia for weeks because of the repetitive vlogs but they still show up on my YouTube feed and surprise, surprise today's upload is how much her shopping costs! Who cares? We know an avocado is the price of a small bungalow! It's so boring. Is she rubbing people's nose in the fact she can afford a months rent on food? It's really bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Does she and her bloke actually ever have any fun ?

Theres so little to do there you would think they would all have parties at home , themed dinner parties , BBQโ€™s in the light nights , sing some karaoke etc , never mind a polar bear getting you I would die of boredom !

Iโ€™ve seen more life in a bunch of 80 year olds !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched Cecilia for weeks because of the repetitive vlogs but they still show up on my YouTube feed and surprise, surprise today's upload is how much her shopping costs! Who cares? We know an avocado is the price of a small bungalow! It's so boring. Is she rubbing people's nose in the fact she can afford a months rent on food? It's really bizarre.
This!!!! Like wtf she has no imagination like im no influencer and Id make up more interesting content from my life lol. Dear jesus she is dry and stale persona period. Like sorry but she is not interesting or emtertaining at all.

Didn't watch the latest offering, but how many times has she showed how much her shopping costs?. She is really getting desperate for content! It'll be some boring Q&A next or how she copes with 24 hours of daylight (again) blah blah blah.....

Does she and her bloke actually ever have any fun ?

Theres so little to do there you would think they would all have parties at home , themed dinner parties , BBQโ€™s in the light nights , sing some karaoke etc , never mind a polar bear getting you I would die of boredom !

Iโ€™ve seen more life in a bunch of 80 year olds !
that would imply she had friends that would want to party with her all the time.

• Haha
Didn't watch the latest offering, but how many times has she showed how much her shopping costs?. She is really getting desperate for content! It'll be some boring Q&A next or how she copes with 24 hours of daylight (again) blah blah blah.....
Si senorita! She will force christopher to attend and the shocking questions will be like will they have babies and will they move out of svalbard. And then the inspiring vid of how she will ever cope 24 of daylight after total darkness. Her day will start with making the bed and reading at bed at 10 am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Si senorita! She will force christopher to attend and the shocking questions will be like will they have babies and will they move out of svalbard. And then the inspiring vid of how she will ever cope 24 of daylight after total darkness. Her day will start with making the bed and reading at bed at 10 am.
We were right! Q&A coming up!

• Haha
Wonder if they sit around writing up their own questions? :D
Q. Please explain about Polar Nights. Sounds fascinating.
Q. How expensive is your weekly shop in Svalbard?
Q. How do you spend a normal day at home?
Q. You two are such a cute couple. How did you meet?

• Haha
Reactions: 3