Ccaryschapman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live roughly in the same area as her so know all the places that she has been going for walks etc and she has been crossing over to different council areas. Looks like she constantly has friends round etc. Scotland certainly is not virus free she is just being brazen.
I noticed this aswell , very sneaky , has more “bubbles “ than an aero . Even before she had baby she had pictures of her holding other people’s new babies in their home. They will always have an excuse if called out on it though. “Oh that was at my mums and she was looking after children” or the reason I drove out of council area was for my car to get serviced, or just blatant bending of the rules

Reactions: 1
I’m really gutted in a way that there’s a thread. I used to really like Carys but I can’t help that notice constant ads that are undisclosed and ridiculously expensive gifted items. She may not view herself as a proper influencer but if she’s going to accept ads from major brands and gifted items then she needs to follow the rules of every other influencer. A tiny little hidden “ad” in a corner doesn’t count.
I’ve also noticed that lockdown just doesn’t apply to them and they seem to have had visitors from absolutely everyone and anyone, they’re openly brazen about it too. My personal thought is, WHY are major brands working with someone who has no thought for the safety of others.
That said, she does have very beautiful children and if I’m ever fortunate to have a child, especially a daughter, I’d dress her in the same style as hers. Although I doubt I’d be able to afford to given that just one outfit for a newborn costs an arm and a leg.

Reactions: 2
I’m really gutted in a way that there’s a thread. I used to really like Carys but I can’t help that notice constant ads that are undisclosed and ridiculously expensive gifted items. She may not view herself as a proper influencer but if she’s going to accept ads from major brands and gifted items then she needs to follow the rules of every other influencer. A tiny little hidden “ad” in a corner doesn’t count.
I’ve also noticed that lockdown just doesn’t apply to them and they seem to have had visitors from absolutely everyone and anyone, they’re openly brazen about it too. My personal thought is, WHY are major brands working with someone who has no thought for the safety of others.
That said, she does have very beautiful children and if I’m ever fortunate to have a child, especially a daughter, I’d dress her in the same style as hers. Although I doubt I’d be able to afford to given that just one outfit for a newborn costs an arm and a leg.
I did wonder this when she was reposting photos of her new baby with almost everyone and being so brazen.

I don’t mind her but I don’t like her, I just don’t believe anything she posts is genuine? It’s all for the gram, it’s all so pretty. Everything is an ad and there’s never anything she purchases herself it’s just a bit eye rolling

She was in Edinburgh today... 35+ miles and travelled through 3 different council areas to get there! What part of stay at home/ in your area does she not understand?!

• Wow
Still at it with the hidden PR or AD tit. She doesn’t seem to post anything that’s not ad or a takeaway coffee at the kelpies 😂

I can’t see how so many brands are interested to work with her because other than ads and pictures of the curved wall in her hallway and staircase she literally posts nothing else ... like zero content 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also never much thought put into the ads , no set up as such just a picture of her kid wearing the item and a sneaky wee add in the corner . Or if it’s one of the many free pushchairs its just a pic of her looking stylish hanging off the thing . No caption about how good the pushchair is , how light /small/practical/best thing since sliced bread it is .

Shes had professional newborn photos taken in her house during lockdown, one rule for her 😡 unfollowed

brass neck for the photographer as well. Does she think her followers are stupid? Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets reported

Shes had professional newborn photos taken in her house during lockdown, one rule for her 😡 unfollowed

brass neck for the photographer as well. Does she think her followers are stupid? Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets reported
we had newborn photos done at home on Saturday also, it’s allowed under Scottish rules. Not defending all of her other rule breaking though, she’s been flouting them for ages!

we had newborn photos done at home on Saturday also, it’s allowed under Scottish rules. Not defending all of her other rule breaking though, she’s been flouting them for ages!
Scotland is tier 3 now which I think is ok. She had it done months ago when Scotland was 4/lockdown against the rules. You can tell because her baby is brand new. You weren’t allowed photographers in your house, only essential work if your house was unsafe like plumbers. If it was ok the photographer would have posted the photos at the time but she didn’t. Carys posted the photos and didn’t tag the photographer although it was clear they were professional only now have they both shared them when it’s allowed as if no one will notice.

She’s so sly. And still so boring. Who gifts her things because I’ve seen white paint more interesting than her

Scotland is tier 3 now which I think is ok. She had it done months ago when Scotland was 4/lockdown against the rules. You can tell because her baby is brand new. You weren’t allowed photographers in your house, only essential work if your house was unsafe like plumbers. If it was ok the photographer would have posted the photos at the time but she didn’t. Carys posted the photos and didn’t tag the photographer although it was clear they were professional only now have they both shared them when it’s allowed as if no one will notice.
Sorry you’re totally right! I hadn’t really
Looked at her pictures but she did post them when baby was a month old. Now I’m annoyed as we had to wait until baby was three months old because of the rules!

I don’t understand why so many brands send her things as she is so dull and unoriginal!

I don’t understand why so many brands send her things as she is so dull and unoriginal!
she is just a page for undeclared ads and gifted stuff. Everything is bland and I can’t warm to her style now. Used to follow her because I liked her style but now she tries too hard and has a face full of fillers.

I really don’t like the house either 🙈 it’s equally boring and bland and just Looks so cold and unwelcoming. Had to unfollow too.

I came across her by accident on insta yesterday as I was searching Carys [Whittaker] and she came up. I recognised her name as used to live in the Falkirk area and had come across her before years ago, so had a little snoop on her page and followed. Then I cant access her page today...she clearly blocked me as when I logged out and then googled her I can see it fine 😂 maybe she thought I was a spam page or something as my insta is brand new but she is obv very picky about her followers. Makes no sense when her account is public!

The old ccarys was so much better like a few years back when they had that pretty country cottage and she had her shop etc. Now she’s just … 🤷‍♀️ Boring her house doesn’t even particularly inspire me now. I mean her new house is ok but she doesn’t really engage people in the same way from when I first started following her. she did a q&a before and someone asked what she/ husband did for work and she put a bitchy reply I can’t remember the exact words but I though ooof that stung. I mean if ur an ‘influencer’ seemingly doing not an awful lot but walking round with a flashy car, decent house, and bugaboo people are likely to be intrigued on how u achieve that.

Sure Iv seen it on LinkedIn or something else when I’ve been nosey and he’s a project manager for something in the conduction world I think. Fairly sure he’ll not be making over the odds, £50k at absolute best. I reckon they just look like they have more than they do cos the parents are wealthy.

No idea don’t think she ever gave away what he does. Perhaps ur right about the appearance of more money after another poster mentioned Falkirk I Rightmoved Falkirk and theirs a house which looks similar to theirs for 150,000 which is a very achievable figure for most people.