Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
She definitely paints a picture perfect life- house always tidy, children perfectly presented, back in white skinny jeans days after giving birth. It does make me envious as I found the post partum period difficult and she is showing an unrealistic portrayal butI think that’s more my issue than her though!
woooo, hold up there. That is definitely not your issue💕 that is perfectly normal post partum life as a new mum. Messy house, tired, clothes not fitting like they used to and just feeling like a sweaty mess.. and for anyone that can fit back in their jeans straight away, they don’t usual post it on social media because they don’t have the time to.

one of the reasons I hate these influencers, they know how they make other people feel and how damaging it can be but continue to post so they can get their egos stroked.

Reactions: 5

RoseEB

She seems to be breaking lockdown every single day, sharing a buggy with another mum one day, today the new baby on someone else’s lap. Is Scotland virus free?! 🤔

Reactions: 4

Bishbashbosh

How does she not have a thread on here already?
Literally EVERY story is gifted/ad/pr written in teeny tiny letters at the top corner of the screen....

Reactions: 3
I can’t see how so many brands are interested to work with her because other than ads and pictures of the curved wall in her hallway and staircase she literally posts nothing else ... like zero content 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also never much thought put into the ads , no set up as such just a picture of her kid wearing the item and a sneaky wee add in the corner . Or if it’s one of the many free pushchairs its just a pic of her looking stylish hanging off the thing . No caption about how good the pushchair is , how light /small/practical/best thing since sliced bread it is .

Reactions: 2
Thank god someone has started a thread. The constant hidden ads are just 🤬🤬 imagine spending that much time finding the faintest/thinnest /smallest font for your wording and then finding the exact placement for the words to be completely hidden . Sneaky as hell . I half wonder if it’s the embarrassment of all her rich pals knowing that she hasn’t paid for anything but knowing she has to show the goods for the company so they keep sending her stuff.

emma0802

She was in Edinburgh today... 35+ miles and travelled through 3 different council areas to get there! What part of stay at home/ in your area does she not understand?!

• Wow

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I’m really gutted in a way that there’s a thread. I used to really like Carys but I can’t help that notice constant ads that are undisclosed and ridiculously expensive gifted items. She may not view herself as a proper influencer but if she’s going to accept ads from major brands and gifted items then she needs to follow the rules of every other influencer. A tiny little hidden “ad” in a corner doesn’t count.
I’ve also noticed that lockdown just doesn’t apply to them and they seem to have had visitors from absolutely everyone and anyone, they’re openly brazen about it too. My personal thought is, WHY are major brands working with someone who has no thought for the safety of others.
That said, she does have very beautiful children and if I’m ever fortunate to have a child, especially a daughter, I’d dress her in the same style as hers. Although I doubt I’d be able to afford to given that just one outfit for a newborn costs an arm and a leg.

grumpycat

VIP Member
I’m really gutted in a way that there’s a thread. I used to really like Carys but I can’t help that notice constant ads that are undisclosed and ridiculously expensive gifted items. She may not view herself as a proper influencer but if she’s going to accept ads from major brands and gifted items then she needs to follow the rules of every other influencer. A tiny little hidden “ad” in a corner doesn’t count.
I’ve also noticed that lockdown just doesn’t apply to them and they seem to have had visitors from absolutely everyone and anyone, they’re openly brazen about it too. My personal thought is, WHY are major brands working with someone who has no thought for the safety of others.
That said, she does have very beautiful children and if I’m ever fortunate to have a child, especially a daughter, I’d dress her in the same style as hers. Although I doubt I’d be able to afford to given that just one outfit for a newborn costs an arm and a leg.
I did wonder this when she was reposting photos of her new baby with almost everyone and being so brazen.

I don’t mind her but I don’t like her, I just don’t believe anything she posts is genuine? It’s all for the gram, it’s all so pretty. Everything is an ad and there’s never anything she purchases herself it’s just a bit eye rolling

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Thank god someone has started a thread. The constant hidden ads are just 🤬🤬 imagine spending that much time finding the faintest/thinnest /smallest font for your wording and then finding the exact placement for the words to be completely hidden . Sneaky as hell . I half wonder if it’s the embarrassment of all her rich pals knowing that she hasn’t paid for anything but knowing she has to show the goods for the company so they keep sending her stuff.
I used to really like her and her page, but lately her attempts at disguising all the ‘ads’ (with a little white ‘ad’ at the top of the screen, hidden underneath the Insta writing) is really getting on my nerves. I couldn’t care less if she’s getting free stuff, you assume influencers are anyway, but trying to disguise it is just really awful and shady. And today’s post has gifted bloomers on it, so should that not be mentioned...? 🤔

Reactions: 1

grumpycat

VIP Member
She’s so sly. And still so boring. Who gifts her things because I’ve seen white paint more interesting than her

emma0802

She definitely paints a picture perfect life- house always tidy, children perfectly presented, back in white skinny jeans days after giving birth. It does make me envious as I found the post partum period difficult and she is showing an unrealistic portrayal butI think that’s more my issue than her though!

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
I’ve just stumbled across this - she’s not an influencer that I find offensive/annoying, OTHER than the fact she tries to hide all her *PR* (gifted) products - they’re ADVERTS, or GIFTED so label them as such. And please don’t try and hide the ‘pr’ in the top corner of the screen - your followers aren’t idiots so please don’t treat them as such.

emma0802

I don’t understand why so many brands send her things as she is so dull and unoriginal!

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Ah I have always wondered why she didn’t have a thread, just assumed I was overly bitchy but she is the worst for not declaring things. She also seems to ‘win’ a lot of Instagram completions from local businesses which always makes me think it’s a set up.

How do you know carys and her husband are from wealthy families? Also.. I’m sure before they lived in a parents house and obviously now moved out and got their own place which I don’t see anything wrong with “huge OTT house” I think I smell a little jealously
because I know who their families are? sure there’s a little jealousy, isn’t that the nature of tattle? I would love to be kindly gifted stuff as a stay at home mum with a picture perfect life

I do find it surprising she gets so many ads and gifted items considering she’s not a very active “influencer” it does seem more like a personal account rather than her job so I don’t get how she gets the opportunities

Last edited:

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why so many brands send her things as she is so dull and unoriginal!
she is just a page for undeclared ads and gifted stuff. Everything is bland and I can’t warm to her style now. Used to follow her because I liked her style but now she tries too hard and has a face full of fillers.

I really don’t like the house either 🙈 it’s equally boring and bland and just Looks so cold and unwelcoming. Had to unfollow too.

grumpycat

VIP Member
I still find her so boring, in a nice way. Like I have nothing bad to say about her but if I had to describe her to someone there’s no real factor that makes her interesting?! I have no idea why brands would work with her really

Bishbashbosh

I really like her style but the constant ads piss me off...I did notice that about the competitions. She’s also awful for fishing for things - will ask for recommendation for things and tags the companies in stories then a few weeks later it appears ‘kindly gifted’ 🥴

I live roughly in the same area as her so know all the places that she has been going for walks etc and she has been crossing over to different council areas. Looks like she constantly has friends round etc. Scotland certainly is not virus free she is just being brazen.
I noticed this aswell , very sneaky , has more “bubbles “ than an aero . Even before she had baby she had pictures of her holding other people’s new babies in their home. They will always have an excuse if called out on it though. “Oh that was at my mums and she was looking after children” or the reason I drove out of council area was for my car to get serviced, or just blatant bending of the rules