Ccaryschapman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not have a thread on here already?
Literally EVERY story is gifted/ad/pr written in teeny tiny letters at the top corner of the screen....

Reactions: 3
Ah I have always wondered why she didn’t have a thread, just assumed I was overly bitchy but she is the worst for not declaring things. She also seems to ‘win’ a lot of Instagram completions from local businesses which always makes me think it’s a set up.

Reactions: 1
She used to own a kids clothes shop but I think that went a couple of years ago. Think she’s from family money. I’m sure back when I first followed her she lived in a house connected to her mum and dads house.
She posted a picture once of her less than 10 years ago and she is completely unrecognisable now.

I’ve just stumbled across this - she’s not an influencer that I find offensive/annoying, OTHER than the fact she tries to hide all her *PR* (gifted) products - they’re ADVERTS, or GIFTED so label them as such. And please don’t try and hide the ‘pr’ in the top corner of the screen - your followers aren’t idiots so please don’t treat them as such.

Thank god someone has started a thread. The constant hidden ads are just 🤬🤬 imagine spending that much time finding the faintest/thinnest /smallest font for your wording and then finding the exact placement for the words to be completely hidden . Sneaky as hell . I half wonder if it’s the embarrassment of all her rich pals knowing that she hasn’t paid for anything but knowing she has to show the goods for the company so they keep sending her stuff.

Reactions: 2
I do find it surprising she gets so many ads and gifted items considering she’s not a very active “influencer” it does seem more like a personal account rather than her job so I don’t get how she gets the opportunities

Last edited:
Yeah I would agree with that , she churns out the same pictures over and over again and no real content on her page yet still seems to be heavily gifted and gets a lot of shares from other big accounts

I think her Instagram is more about who she knows, rather than what she knows. I’ve mentioned before how she used to ‘win’ competitions for other businesses, for instance there was a florist in Glasgow where she won their competition then shared their page. Definitely dodgy.
I also think she knows just the right snippets to share, like a Range Rover in her drive, or a Maserati car badge behind her kid.

Unpopular opinion, her style and house are too try hard. The house just looks cold and clinical. But I did used to love her style back when she had the kids shop, before the hair extensions and fillers. hence why I followed her, she was quirky and different form the usual insta crowd.

Thank god someone has started a thread. The constant hidden ads are just 🤬🤬 imagine spending that much time finding the faintest/thinnest /smallest font for your wording and then finding the exact placement for the words to be completely hidden . Sneaky as hell . I half wonder if it’s the embarrassment of all her rich pals knowing that she hasn’t paid for anything but knowing she has to show the goods for the company so they keep sending her stuff.
I used to really like her and her page, but lately her attempts at disguising all the ‘ads’ (with a little white ‘ad’ at the top of the screen, hidden underneath the Insta writing) is really getting on my nerves. I couldn’t care less if she’s getting free stuff, you assume influencers are anyway, but trying to disguise it is just really awful and shady. And today’s post has gifted bloomers on it, so should that not be mentioned...? 🤔

Yes she’s definitely changed, her and her husband are both from well off families. If you scroll back far enough when she just had one kid you will see the size of their house and it was a completely different style, also the holidays they went on were v different. Fair enough you change with age and adapt to family life but they done a complete 360 to living in huge OTT house to a little cottage - just because it’s what is popular on Instagram right now. Coffee pictures and country walks and all to portray a quaint lifestyle it’s all so tweee.

I really like her style but the constant ads piss me off...I did notice that about the competitions. She’s also awful for fishing for things - will ask for recommendation for things and tags the companies in stories then a few weeks later it appears ‘kindly gifted’ 🥴

Yes she’s definitely changed, her and her husband are both from well off families. If you scroll back far enough when she just had one kid you will see the size of their house and it was a completely different style, also the holidays they went on were v different. Fair enough you change with age and adapt to family life but they done a complete 360 to living in huge OTT house to a little cottage - just because it’s what is popular on Instagram right now. Coffee pictures and country walks and all to portray a quaint lifestyle it’s all so tweee.
How do you know carys and her husband are from wealthy families? Also.. I’m sure before they lived in a parents house and obviously now moved out and got their own place which I don’t see anything wrong with “huge OTT house” I think I smell a little jealously

How do you know carys and her husband are from wealthy families? Also.. I’m sure before they lived in a parents house and obviously now moved out and got their own place which I don’t see anything wrong with “huge OTT house” I think I smell a little jealously
because I know who their families are? sure there’s a little jealousy, isn’t that the nature of tattle? I would love to be kindly gifted stuff as a stay at home mum with a picture perfect life

because I know who their families are? sure there’s a little jealousy, isn’t that the nature of tattle? I would love to be kindly gifted stuff as a stay at home mum with a picture perfect life
I don’t think the dad is from a rich family haha

She definitely paints a picture perfect life- house always tidy, children perfectly presented, back in white skinny jeans days after giving birth. It does make me envious as I found the post partum period difficult and she is showing an unrealistic portrayal butI think that’s more my issue than her though!

She definitely paints a picture perfect life- house always tidy, children perfectly presented, back in white skinny jeans days after giving birth. It does make me envious as I found the post partum period difficult and she is showing an unrealistic portrayal butI think that’s more my issue than her though!
woooo, hold up there. That is definitely not your issue💕 that is perfectly normal post partum life as a new mum. Messy house, tired, clothes not fitting like they used to and just feeling like a sweaty mess.. and for anyone that can fit back in their jeans straight away, they don’t usual post it on social media because they don’t have the time to.

one of the reasons I hate these influencers, they know how they make other people feel and how damaging it can be but continue to post so they can get their egos stroked.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be breaking lockdown every single day, sharing a buggy with another mum one day, today the new baby on someone else’s lap. Is Scotland virus free?! 🤔

Reactions: 4
I live roughly in the same area as her so know all the places that she has been going for walks etc and she has been crossing over to different council areas. Looks like she constantly has friends round etc. Scotland certainly is not virus free she is just being brazen.