Cbbc/CITV back in the day (90s/2000s)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing pictures of the cottage used in Tots TV lying abandoned. Don't know if it's still there

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Australia made some really great kids shows:
Snobs
Don't blame the koalas
Mortified
Lockie Leonard
And New Zealand- The Tribe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else remember el nombre the little Spanish.. squirrel was it?🤣🤣 who swung in and taught us maths. Surely I’m not making this up. I swear teachers would put it on a wheeled in telly when it was ‘wet break’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlie Chalk
Bertha
Forget me not farm
The Riddlers
Rosie and Jim
Spooks of Bottle Bay
Joshua Jones
Dr Zitbags Transylvanian Pet Shop
Grizzly Tales for gruesome kids
Wizadora
Sooty

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Woof
Zzzap!
Astrofarm
The Dreamstone
Spatz
Mike & Angelo
Dr Zitbag’s Transylvanian Pet Shop
Yes loves the dream stone, zzzap and mike and angelo!

I worked with one of the actors who played the boy from woof for a little bit when I was a teenager 🤣🤣 he had spent all his money and was a chain restaurant manager/supervisor I can’t remember exactly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jackanory with Rick Mayall

God he made child me feel things.

Edit: Er, that sounds a lot worse in type than it did in my head. Don’t want to start some terrible rumour, so I loved him like I loved Adam Ant, and not anything sinister. I really should go to bed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone remember The Secrets of Eel Island? Sapphire remains my fashion inspiration to this day 🤣🤣

Crush
50/50
Get your own back
Art attack
Girls in love
Mona the vampire
Finger Tips
My parents are aliens
Grange Hill
Byker grove
Tracy Beaker
Big kids
Ghost Hunter
Tweenies

• Heart
Reactions: 7
- Fingertips. Always vividly remember the edible apple licorice belt that was far to intricate for any parent to allow their kid to make 😂

Also, I spent ages trying to remember the show where kids decorate and redesign their family home without the parents' supervision. It was called Home On Their Own and the only episode that's stuck in my head all this time is thankfully the one episode that's survived on the internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thought I would start this thread as bit of a laugh and nostalgia , see what people watched. I will list some random ones.

Arthur
Queens nose
Ghost hunter
Home Farm twins
Tracey Beaker
Mona the vampire
Jeopardy
Dick n dom
Smtv live
CDUK
Diggin it
Get your own back
50/50
Jungle run
Rugrats

I'll stop there for now 😆
Omg Jeopardy was terrifying! 😅

Reactions: 5
Nobody mentioning any of the other classics they used to entertain us with, like When the Wind Blows

Between that and the safety adverts (welly vs escalators) I’m amazed I ever left the house

Is anyone else getting confused trying to remember what was on citv/ cbbc and not nickelodeon. I think I just watched way too much tv as a kid 😂

Not sure if anyone’s said it yet but The worst witch

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else getting confused trying to remember what was on citv/ cbbc and not nickelodeon. I think I just watched way too much tv as a kid 😂

Not sure if anyone’s said it yet but The worst witch
Guts on nickelodeon was good. Was like ninja warrior/Gladiators type show

Reactions: 1
From channel 4 but deserves a mention.
Everyone's favourite scary thing. Pob.

Mike and angelo
The real ghostbusters
The hurricanes
Count duckula
Children's ward
Woof!