Cbbc/CITV back in the day (90s/2000s)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start this thread as bit of a laugh and nostalgia , see what people watched. I will list some random ones.

Arthur
Queens nose
Ghost hunter
Home Farm twins
Tracey Beaker
Mona the vampire
Jeopardy
Dick n dom
Smtv live
CDUK
Diggin it
Get your own back
50/50
Jungle run
Rugrats

I'll stop there for now 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I always wanted to go on Funhouse. They filmed it in STV studios in Glasgow. Remember Finders Keepers ? I used to love that.

Art Attack
Doug
Rugrats
Hey Arnold
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Goosebumps
Round the Bend
Count Duckula
SMART
Mousetrap

I'm sure there are loads more. Does Gladiators count?

Reactions: 13
Maid Marian
Aquila
Johnny Briggs
A bit earlier, but I was obsessed with the Paddington cartoon when I was little

Reactions: 5
Thought I would start this thread as bit of a laugh and nostalgia , see what people watched. I will list some random ones.

Arthur
Queens nose
Ghost hunter
Home Farm twins
Tracey Beaker
Mona the vampire
Jeopardy
Dick n dom
Smtv live
CDUK
Diggin it
Get your own back
50/50
Jungle run
Rugrats

I'll stop there for now 😆
Off topic but I’ve just read an article on Buzzfeed about the last episode of Arthur that aired today(?) and it ended
as a flash forward 20 years later and showing them all as adults. Arthur ended up as a famous writer and his first book was the plot of the very first episode meaning the whole series had been him reminiscing!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mike and Angela.
Did Sabrina the teenage witch get played on itv.
Clarissa explains it all.
I loved gladiators :love: bring it back now!!!

Reactions: 9
Off topic but I’ve just read an article on Buzzfeed about the last episode of Arthur that aired today(?) and it ended
as a flash forward 20 years later and showing them all as adults. Arthur ended up as a famous writer and his first book was the plot of the very first episode meaning the whole series had been him reminiscing!
Arthur just ended today??

You got to listen to your heart
Listen to the beat
Listen to the rhythm
The rhythm of the street

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Maid Marian
Aquila
Johnny Briggs
A bit earlier, but I was obsessed with the Paddington cartoon when I was little
I was trying to think of aquila , couldn't remember the name, was that the one with the spaceship?

Reactions: 4
Family Ness 🎶
Bernard’s Watch

I’m going to be googling everything and watching clips all night, aren’t I

Edit: think I’m too new to reply, but Aquila was the spacecraft one, although sadsack me was more interested in the Roman centurion they found it with

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Geordie racers?? Anyone remember that?? think it was more educational , I only watched it at school

Reactions: 6
Reminds self, don’t google Farthing Wood, don’t google Farthing Wood, remember the nightmares last time

Oh god, the baby mice. Mr and Mrs Hedgehog

• Haha
Reactions: 4