Cbbc/CITV back in the day (90s/2000s)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we’re doing theme tunes, who remembers this? (No Googling!)

So long, farewell
To you my friend
Goodbye, for now,
Until we meet again

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Geordie racers?? Anyone remember that?? think it was more educational , I only watched it at school
Was it about pigeons?
Also the dragons eye or something, used to love them rolling out the big TV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guess the child of the 80s here
Pinky and the Brain ‘Be quiet Pinky or I shall have to hurt you’

I used to have an elderly chihuahua who looked like Brain, and rescued a dopy mainly white JRT who was bigger and considerably dafter, I missed my chance to call her Pinky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe nobody’s mentioned Round the Twist!!! (Sorry not sorry you’ll all be humming the theme tune now 😂😂😂😂😂😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Dark Towers! Which although not 90s I’m sure my school was still showing, and probably still is

I’m not saying I’ve been at a low ebb, but I have been re-reading quite a few kids books...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
JUNGLE RUN 😱 that was top tier entertainment…golden monkeys full of MP3 players and other trinkets??? Yes please
Raven…that was spooky as hell but he was fittttt
Smart…Mark Speight 🥺
XChange
That sciency programme on CITV with Ferne Cotton
CBBC when it was those green blobs with eyes was peak CBBC 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought I would start this thread as bit of a laugh and nostalgia , see what people watched. I will list some random ones.

Arthur
Queens nose
Ghost hunter
Home Farm twins
Tracey Beaker
Mona the vampire
Jeopardy
Dick n dom
Smtv live
CDUK
Diggin it
Get your own back
50/50
Jungle run
Rugrats

I'll stop there for now 😆
Omg home farm twins… an asthma attack when they were beating the carpets scarred me and my sister for life 😂
I wasn’t allowed to watch Mona the vampire
Sorry but Dick and Dom was bleeping disgusting I hated them
anyone else remember that game show on CBBC that was giant bits of the body?? A bit like 50/50 but with body bits? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen what the Home farm twins look like now? They were on tattoo fixers a couple of years ago and auditioned for the x factor

01978053-2CDA-40D7-97EA-17B2418E7B2F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I used to be scared of the man who hosted Out of the Box, no idea why!

Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids
Dick n Dom in Da Bungalow (I always had a frequent nightmare about getting invited to the bungalow, needing the loo and the toilet would be covered in green slime. weird child)
Hider in the House with JK and Joel
Chucklevision, saw them in theatre and DIDN’T TAKE A PHOTO WITH THEM AFTERWARDS, weird child!
Best of Friends, god I really wanted to go on that show, I’d have a hard time considering I had no friends 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6