CathyReaywrites (formerly thatsinglemum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s desperate to be quirky. It’s the same reason she walks round Soho with her headphones on, singing at the top of her voice, and the same reason she wore that god awful green/pink ensemble the other day. She’s trying to give herself some personality 😂
Yep. Same reason she insists on that god awful unflattering haircut, to try and make herself interesting.

Reactions: 5
She’s desperate to be quirky. It’s the same reason she walks round Soho with her headphones on, singing at the top of her voice, and the same reason she wore that god awful green/pink ensemble the other day. She’s trying to give herself some personality 😂
Let's not forget the polyamory and queerness too.

Reactions: 7
It makes it seem even more likely that she doesn’t have many if any real life friends! If I wear something that doesn’t flatter me, or accentuates for instance my short arms, large behind or my head, my friends bless them tell me simply “no that doesn’t work for you”. I mean maybe they’re ablest arseholes….but I trust them and don’t walk around looking like she does. I’d hope someone who cared about their friend would let them know what works and what doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing that gets me about her, is that she takes issue with what she takes issue with, fine, she's free to like/dislike labels. But then adds that no group of people is a monolith, so others might be fine with or prefer the opposite of her own preference.

So therefore, all-knowing Cathy, what is actually "right"?

Do we know? Is anyone allowed to get it wrong, acknowledge that actually most people are just trying their best?
I just don't understand what she expects anyone to do.

It’s not learning disability anymore it’s intellectual disability. Don’t think Cathy is on the ball with that change.

I unfollowed her earlier. I felt like she was trolling us with her minority bingo posts 😂 I wish her well but honestly, between those and her rubbish skin care reviews (she's just begging for freebies here right?) it was messing with my peace 😁

Her latest post is a weird flex given that 1. She's done nothing but talk badly of her ex, 2. They're divorced so it obviously went well, 3. He doesn't appear to have anything to do with their kids, BUT LOOK AT LEAST HE'S CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE.

The entire post is basically, "looks shouldn't matter but here I am trying to prove my ex is hot". So do looks matter, or do they not?

Reactions: 16
Of course she’s pissed off someone might feel upset their monogamous partner of many years has now decided polyamory is their bag. It’s her new identity to weaponise. This sounds like the sender of the letter just wants his cake and to eat it TBH.

Also this comment cracked me up; it’s described what Cathy would do to a T in this situation.

Attachments

• Haha
Of course she’s pissed off someone might feel upset their monogamous partner of many years has now decided polyamory is their bag. It’s her new identity to weaponise. This sounds like the sender of the letter just wants his cake and to eat it TBH.

Also this comment cracked me up; it’s described what Cathy would do to a T in this situation.
Never mind that it's only polyamory if the other people agree to it.

Typical man thinking he's gonna be drowning in fanny in a poly relationship only to find nobody wants his sad little dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is exac
Her latest post is a weird flex given that 1. She's done nothing but talk badly of her ex, 2. They're divorced so it obviously went well, 3. He doesn't appear to have anything to do with their kids, BUT LOOK AT LEAST HE'S CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE.

The entire post is basically, "looks shouldn't matter but here I am trying to prove my ex is hot". So do looks matter, or do they not?
This is exactly how I felt seeing it. I can only assume that he now has contact with the children as she seems to be galavanting around to various PR events every other week, but I was once signed up to her Patreon (before I realised how hypocritical, condescending and awful she is) and she wrote a whole post about how he’d stopped paying her maintenance and how he fathered another child shortly after they split. And now she’s singing his praises in a weirdly phrased grid post about how attractive her is. I don’t get it it’s weird 😂

Reactions: 8
This is exac

This is exactly how I felt seeing it. I can only assume that he now has contact with the children as she seems to be galavanting around to various PR events every other week, but I was once signed up to her Patreon (before I realised how hypocritical, condescending and awful she is) and she wrote a whole post about how he’d stopped paying her maintenance and how he fathered another child shortly after they split. And now she’s singing his praises in a weirdly phrased grid post about how attractive her is. I don’t get it it’s weird 😂
I remember when I first started following her (I've got no concept of time but maybe start of this year-ish) that she put up a story saying that her ex was there and did anyone want to see him! I'm sure she did a poll but then deleted it all anyway. Such strange behaviour, especially if they aren't on the best terms!

• Haha
It's like when a teenager has a boyfriend and mentions it every five minutes. DID I CASUALLY ANNOUNCE I HAVE AN EX HUSBAND AND THEREFORE AM A WORTHWHILE AND NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

Also, listening to Paramore does not make you a mosher 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
30k follower goal. Wtf. Is this because when you pass 30k followers you're deemed a "celebrity"? She is so full of it.

I unfollowed Cathy when she had that massive rant about NHS staff asking questions about how her child ended up in A&E and I’ve thought of her so much when I’ve been reading the harrowing story of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes.

I am even more disgusted by her now, knowing she felt it was appropriate to absolutely rinse those staff who helped her sick child, when they were basically trying to rule out child neglect/abuse. It’s their bleeping job to ask questions!! And sadly many feel reluctant to do it when they come up against people like her. How arrogant can you be that you don’t see the good in what these staff are doing when they’re asking what happened, whether their dad also lives at home etc. Taking everything as a personal attack and failing to see the bigger picture is such a tit quality to have, she is honestly an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.