Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ismellbs

Anyone seen that Cathy has bought a wedding present for Tiffany Brien (now on account thebungalowtransformation). I don’t get the relationship between these two?

for one, why buy a “wedding” present for someone who got engaged months ago but haven’t gotten married (I just can’t imagine tiffy doing the low key small family affair. Though she might be desperate to lock this one down quickly!). Why buy a gift for a house that hasn’t been built yet, and isn’t likely to be for another year I’d imagine.

is she trying to stay in Tiffany’s good side now that she’s increasingly manic and washed up?

what does Tiffany get out of it (and she always has to get something out of it)? I’m guessing Cathy pulled some strings for her along the line?
I feel like it’s a nice gesture regardless of whether it’s for engagement or wedding. Hope the artist was well compensated

Have I missed something....isnt she meant to be isolating after returning from her holiday? But has been to the dentist, met up with friends at the beach and had kids over?! Do correct me if I'm wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

helensbeach

POST REMOVED AS IT VIOLATES COMMUNITY STANDARDS

Last edited:

PrincessBaskin

I dont actually see an issue with the gifted items. If businesses want to gift and in turn get some exposure that's totally fine. Or perhaps some of the businesses were friends who may actually have been giving a gift anyway. We dont know.

On a separate note that the amount of balloons, cupcakes and general crap people buy in now for these occasions is bewildering. Even in strange and difficult times people are still being super competitive.

Bgr101

VIP Member
So the insider info is that Cathy wasn’t actually invited to the full wedding, just the evening do. She said she wasn’t able to attend because she was going on holiday the next day - she asked Tiffany if she was able to just pop up to the day time event to see her in her dress….obviously we all know what she actually did. After the ceremony Tiffany found out what she did and she was asked to remove the videos - she didn’t, so much so that she then had to be sent explicit instructions demanding she remove the stories from her insta. Eventually she did. What a horrible person!
Sounds about right!!

Snoopsnooper

I knew it was familiar - young enterprise which she is a judge of or involved in somehow. Before I unfollowed she was interviewing the schools on stories re their ideas that is where I’ve seen it before . Why could she not just invest without having to be credited publicly 🤦‍♀️ Only saw this as someone else I follow reposted her story re packing them

Then tonight someone has shared a pic of her “dancing” at the table in zen whilst shouting its the new hair in a very non Helen’s Bay accent by her usual standards. Embarrassed for her it was cringe & defo not flattering compared to her usual clever angles & filters
Zen is a gorgeous place, if i was there to enjoy a nice romantic meal and a cocktail and someone was getting on like that - id be making a complaint to management. Birthday party table or not - lack of consideration to others.