Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just wondering tattlers - has anyone else tried to use the tattle insta viewer to see Cathy's stories and it hasn't worked?
Could she have blocked the viewer from seeing her profile? I'm baffled. It comes up as account unrecognised.
Whoops false alarm - just tried again and it's working. Sorry!
Wouldn't put it past her to try and block it though, after all the messing about on the TB thread

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She’s tried to OUT Helen who started Tattle but seems she’s barking up the wrong tree the old mutt🐶
Have to say for a woman with only one thread so far Tattle lives rent free in her head

Or maybe its just another ego trip to drive people here to see what being said about others - we all know she’s not above doing something like that 😂
What's she said?

I thought she bought them out after initially investing in the business too? That wouldn't be "taking" a business off someone.
do you have the exact details? I understand it started off as promo and support on her part to the school and somehow she ended up carrying it and now runs it. Seems shady imo

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I thought the whole point of PR was to stay in the background and subtly but expertly promote your clients business?

When does PR ever use a client to promote itself? When does PR ever make personal posts calling the business a ‘lovely client’ while engaging in filtered selfies? You’ve guessed it, CMPR. Check this CM selfie out, promoting jewellery, which takes up about 3% of the photo, but how much does that cheek take up? It’s all I can look at.
Yes I thought this very strange too.

Grambusters

A bit of a random one. But does anyone know if Cathy was friendly with Denise Robinson, who now does the FB page Dee’s Dublin Life? Now there’s a thread that needs to be started, she’s a train wreck!

Bgr101

VIP Member
Caked in make up, lights shone on face, then filmed with Insta filter. Then she tries to present this as some type of reality. ‘Look how good I look at almost 50 guys’. Doing that would make a geriatric look 30 ffs. Just another instance of CM playing pretend in a fake world.

Why on earth is she caked in make up anyway with two pretend horns coming out of her head? It’s not like she was going to a party or anything. If this was just for a two second screen grab then it’s a bit pathetic to be frank.

I can barely look at her insta now. It got painful when about a week ago the 8yo daughter was talking to the cat, unbeknowingly being filmed by mummy, for Insta of course. The kid turned around and when she noticed that she was being filmed she groaned with embarrassment and hid from the camera, while CM did that demented laugh that she does.
I reckon it was just for the 2 min segment paddy did on the news discussing the impact of new restrictions on the beauty industry.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Sorry but is it not really weird to have an *public* Instagram account on behalf of your 9 year old daughter? This has been going since 2014 and she has linked her kid's tiktok account here too?

What is the purpose - is it to advertise / manage your daughter social media presence as some kind of public asset or are you letting her use these social media accounts? Would you not be really concerned about exposing your daughter to content and people she is too young for? The minimum age for both these platforms is 13!

And she's commenting on her child's account posts that she presumably posts; literally replying back and forward to herself - what to increase engagement??

View attachment 653079
Very strange indeed. Safe guarding issue I'm sure.

Is her ex well off?
Looks like she has a swimming pool at her house in some of the stories she puts up.
Her kids were swimming in the pool. Unless I'm mistaken.
he certainly used to be very well off but the business I knew him to own has closed now so not sure that he is doing.

Snoopsnooper

I thought the whole point of PR was to stay in the background and subtly but expertly promote your clients business?

When does PR ever use a client to promote itself? When does PR ever make personal posts calling the business a ‘lovely client’ while engaging in filtered selfies? You’ve guessed it, CMPR. Check this CM selfie out, promoting jewellery, which takes up about 3% of the photo, but how much does that cheek take up? It’s all I can look at.
Probably because she hasnt got a website for potential clients to choose who THEY want..

Grambusters

Whats with all the abbreviations today.. OOTW, RN, TDF...is she a teenager ?

Also why do we need to see her cleavage on show?
Seriously, put the cleavage away. There is
1927F176-1AAC-452D-A7A8-B57EB86FFD4A.png
a time in life when hemlines should be lower and necklines should be higher. That time is now.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Whats with all the abbreviations today.. OOTW, RN, TDF...is she a teenager ?

Also why do we need to see her cleavage on show?
That's what I thought. If I'd have been interested I would have had to Google them to see what she's on about.