Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably thinks it's as fucked up as the rest of us do. I bet that's why they fell out. Cause she wants to duck her own brother 🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
😳 vegan life you will have the shits in the morning with that plate of nasty

She takes a picture of that and blessed the internet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg your killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cassy the brother fucker 😂😂😂😂😂

So the one she wants to duck surname is Zimmerman
She’s Clarke
The others are Shepard
How many dads is there in this family ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg your killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cassy the brother fucker 😂😂😂😂😂

So the one she wants to duck surname is Zimmerman
She’s Clarke
The others are Shepard
How many dads is there in this family ffs 🤣🤣🤣
The kids name is smith don’t forget, if they are even smiths, cassy does like sleeping about

Oh yeah 😂😂😂
So we have
Clarke
Zimmerman
Shepard - so the dad for these is for Sasha (however you spell it) and Jordan his Names Richard lol
Smith

any more 🤣🤣🤣 so is max a Zimmerman or Clarke or smith or what’s he 😂😂😂😂

So none of her stuff is fake she says yet why does she need to follow replica pages on insta oh yeah coz your stuff is bleeping fake dumb ass witch

Reactions: 2
How many kids does angel is that her real name ? Have ?

If she was as Minted as she says she is she would have a big duck of walk in wardrobe to store her bags in not on the walls like a charity shop

I think she has
The older brother , max , Sasha , Jordan , Cassy , Jon I think that’s it ? May be some more tho lol

All her bags are real....yet when she sells them she says look at the price before you ask if there real 😂😂.
I have just caught up and looked in her page she must of deleted all the comments cos I can't see any!
I think it's how shes been in this lockdown what's made people see her for the selfish witch she is!

£100k walking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why do all the minions suck up and say how rich she is, are they hoping for a fiver in a bday card or what?!

Does she think we don’t know anything, she may have earned 6 figures for juice plus over the years but it isn’t her annual income, and she doesn’t keep the 6 figure sum - juice plus do as it’s their business and she just sells their products for them. Stupid tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a surprise we’re back on the shed tomorrow becoz she’s been eating tit the past few days! You eat tit all the time you dumb witch! Juice plus clearly don’t work 🤣🤣🤣 god have a day off hun and just admit you like your cakes and toast and just shut the duck up

Back in. Hospital because she’s been on a massive bender! Every time she gets caught drinking and doing balloons she’s in hospital the next couple of days. Come down pending!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.