Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all fake as eachother 😂 mate if someone did my eyebrows like what she did to that girl I would shave her hair off her head. Not dance around in her kitchen. I can tell you something no self respecting traveller women would shake there arse and put it on Facebook you lying German sop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Never understand why she dresses the kids identical all the time
If you notice she dresses them in the same 4/5 Matching outfits constantly it’s like they are the only clothes they have! Clearly buying them clothes would prevent another handbag being hammered to the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The kids dad should just keep them. Obviously partying with a few of her mates is more important then her family’s lives.
Why has she got such a fat head 🤣🤣 she is so out of proportion. It makes me laugh when she says she has no lip filler, her lips are terrible..... what a stupid cow

Reactions: 1
I had to comment. She blocked me straight away. True though people can’t see there loved ones but she running round shaking that fat arse. I would boot her straight up it if I ever saw her.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why she doesn’t have her children? She has the ‘freedom’ to ‘work’ from home with her ‘amazing’ jp business yet never has them kids.. probably for the best seeing as she’s the way she is constantly on drugs and around different men having any old waif and stray in and out of her home and her vagina but them little girls must really feel abandoned and it’s so so sad.. always saying she’s a ‘boss witch’ but boss women are warriors they protect their kids no matter what and they love them fiercely this girl has no clue about mother hood, respect or morals.. so sick of seeing her lies And attention seeking all over social media.. she really is so boring sad and desperate.

I can see the original comment calling her out but not the “jealousy” reply. I know it’s already been discussed on here but I couldn’t believe she made a big deal about that poor girl who died having a BBL, at the time I followed Cassy and she’s the reason I found out about what happened and at the time her boyfriends profile was open and his grief was plain to see, it was awful. Cassy used that family for attention and even though she said she wouldn’t she still went ahead to the same place and got hers done and documented everything like advertising for them. Since then I’ve just popped on and off her profile but seems like she’s getting shockingly worse. I originally found her through someone I knew who was her down line (lovely girl) who has since thrived in her “business” (or so it seems) and her personality is changing bit by bit. How can they plaster that fake tit everywhere when the only people who want to join them are desperate people who want that lifestyle but will never get it. Soz for the essay but non of my mates know about Cassy so it’s nice to have a rant to people who think the same as me 😆

Where they doing ballons did anyone get photos off her and her mates lastnight i no on her vis u can hear them all

Just more evidence give to ss and police

Attachments

There's another one too. She's disgusting
So pleased u got photos we no what shes like with deleting stuff more ppl that sees it will report her doing ballons in her girls home thats was very same reason she nearly killed her friends doing ballons while driving cassy is vile but thinks everyones jealous why would any one be jealous of breaking rules to potentially bring the virus in ur home around ur kids herminnions make me laugh because thats only come bk they no who the duck would be jealous off her look her cece project we all no how much thats making and its been going down every yr company house ent going lie and her hoe infested shop which not making as much as she says thats why she has sell cheap tack on side to keep going for how can it last

Where they doing ballons did anyone get photos off her and her mates lastnight i no on her vis u can hear them all

Just more evidence give to ss and police
This comment from the nurse has now been deleted off her page aswell as comment saying well said to nuse

she’s a mess she is meant to be a ‘mother’ yet she’s prepared to risk their lives by inviting her chavy druggy friends round she needs to realise no one is jealous of her and is it just me or are her brothers really ugly

this is my fake account makes me so angry i have new born baby and people like this are spreading yet making me even more worried to go to the shops

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.