Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think it was Shan who did them it was the other girl chelsey whatever her name is! They don’t give a tit the whole lot of them are a bunch of bleeping idiots

Reactions: 3
It’s wants to stay away from a lit flame the full face would melt. She’s knocks me physically sick.

Reactions: 2
Miss cassy Cassandra Cecilia lian Zimmerman clark smith English German why do this hoe use so many diffent names next shes saying its her best month meaning juice plus well all the other juice plus girl got promotions laurwn got gold star qualifier or what ever it is so did load off the other girls what did cassy get umm probably STI bec she did not get anything else she buys all her tacky clothes from shein even jumpsuits she wear and over priced clothes she sells are on there lot cheaper millionaire having to buy from such a cheap website and more she gets reported more police will act they will get order put on her house only ppl that lives thete and what the duck is that Chelsea still doing lashes suppose she can not go without having all fake tit bec image what IT would end up looking like she looks awlful now she has to use filter after spending all that money on her face and body proves she not happy with it all plastic freak

The funniest thing about Cassy is she believes her own lies - post on today’s stories “I’m low key” bleeping LOL the least low key person on insta, can’t even stay indoors on a lock down believes she’s low key. Constantly naked or Flaunting her nips through her see through tops, with her luminous orange giant head and her enormous false teeth and refers to herself as LOW KEY!!
She is funny AF, she has as much self awareness as a pebble. What a clown.

Reactions: 10
Bird I know used to work with whose daughter of my old boss. She does juice plus. Last time she was above Cassie. She’s posted a similar graph to her today- but those figures showing this year against last year and it’s a bit above her? Even though is pyramid scheme at least she seems to give a tit about the ones in her ‘group’.

The way she’s got her mates round doing balloons hope she gets the bleeping virus absolute skanky witch putting her kids at risk ?? Coz you cba to look after them anyway she’s a disgrace to motherhood !!!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s having a girls night at hers and has got everyone over! I hope her neighbours have called the police, what a bunch of idiots.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️ Just watched her story tonight and it actually made me RAGING!! It’s bad enough that she is getting her eyelashes done and seeing her friends but she actually has the audacity to post it on Insta when people are dying because of duck wits like her not adhering to the rules 🤬

Reactions: 9
Selling her fake bags for a tenner fs why the duck would u bother cos your skint thats why lol

Her video on facebook makes my blood boil whats happening and has happened in this country this month and ahe celebrating making money she that low and selfish look on company house her cece project accts her company been making less every year shes probley got payment from government thats why its been good month for her pmsl she lives for money very sad only if she thought as much for her kids as she do money

She must of made up with them all again Liberty , abbi , billi the girls she all fell out with she’s following them again. Tho it won’t last long if she can loose friends that quick all the time they can’t be that good mates. Cassy prob has tried it with all their boyfriends knowing her. I had to unfollow the witch I seriously cannot stand her and her daily dose of tit !!!!

I’m fuming what a discusting girl! How about clapping for nhs with your skanky mates! Cannot believe she’s on there with her mates doing balloons twerking everywhere!! She needs reporting to juice plus and police

• Angry
Reactions: 8
especially when that Macy works or will be working for the NHS. Actually proper pissed me off seeing them having a great time. Twats

Reactions: 4
Can we all report them to SS and Kent Police! She needs the children took off of her! She isn’t a fit mother.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.