Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dump that house is, and don’t even get me started on the bath in the bedroom with carpeted floors!!! Must stink in the house with all the animals, and fish flaps when she is round

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cassy FYI if your gunna post your tit clothes at discounted prices make sure you take the price off the original posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your saying it cost more than you originally sold it for always trying to mug people off for there money! Skanky witch !!!!!!

Omg all those clothes just posted on her big n bunny insta are a joke right? Those tit sheik clothes where not the much to beginning with. She has heavily marked up the original r.r.p price and just kept the clothes the same price they have alway been in her tit shop.

thought you were rolling in money cass? Struggling are we love, gotta take the range back cause u can’t afford the bills?

E0F7221E-2486-48D2-A3AE-822F29F7469E.jpeg
8DE3B367-02F3-4534-A353-CBFDFD7E878E.jpeg
0C8BF579-1A8B-47A0-AB92-84FD5C40C496.jpeg
DE4AFC76-AB78-4367-AD82-CF0B3B0D5BDA.jpeg

F0478CBB-1349-466B-894F-DBEE73CB4B29.jpeg
89DF822D-3334-4CC9-95AE-BFB393C057DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can’t remember the website name but it reminds me of those adverts that pop up in the middle of Facebook that offer 180 pound aftershave for a fiver

Reactions: 2
The mother makes me die! The other week she done a live crying how serious this virus was and getting in rows with people Becuase she reckons we not at the peak of it. Fast forward two weeks she got fat arse and the girl that looks about 12 twerking in her bleeping kitchen. There all mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must have made up with Abi (the one who’s eyebrows she butchered and who was slagging her off with belle hassan) as she’s sharing her stories again now! Probably went out on the piss with her or saw her at a party and made up! Honestly it’s like lock down doesn’t apply for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must have made up with Abi (the one who’s eyebrows she butchered and who was slagging her off with belle hassan) as she’s sharing her stories again now! Probably went out on the piss with her or saw her at a party and made up! Honestly it’s like lock down doesn’t apply for her.
What is this tea? What happened to her eyebrows, do u have pictures and who the duck is belle Hassan?

Belle from love island!
Cassy prob have Abby some sob story or some bullshit why do people always forgive her that’s why she gets away with every single bleeping thing

I don’t watch love island, just can’t bring myself to kill of brain cells by watching that tit. Should change the name to skank island

Her mum is starting to anoy me more then her atm!! Thinks shes Gordon Ramsey and a scientist yet she a bleeping hypocrite! Dirty German witch

• Haha
The mum is crazy attention seeking at its finest
With her trying to make coupe pound to raising chickens wheres the caravan gone ? Cassy legs look massive in that pic fs put it away from botched photo shop to wobbling legs

The mum is crazy attention seeking at its finest
With her trying to make coupe pound to raising chickens wheres the caravan gone ? Cassy legs look massive in that pic fs put it away from botched photo shop to wobbling legs

Was prob a hire caravan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean is it just me or can you actually see her 'bits' through those knickers 😳😳
I mean is it just me or can you actually see her 'bits' through those knickers 😳😳
Omg they're defo see through 😲. Does she have any self respect posing in her underwear for the world to see. Imagine seeing your mum, sister, daughter or the mother of your daughters half naked and for their mates see the pictures too 🙈🙊

Reactions: 1
Perhaps I’ll never understand as I’m not a chav, but why would you film a close up of your face along to a song about “pissy elevators”

Cassandra zimmerman smelly bleep lob
Focus on your babies instead of your fake arse that no one wants to see. You yourself are more fake than your arse and all your botched surgery! Slag bleep go and wash your bucket.

Cassandra zimmerman smelly bleep lob
Focus on your babies instead of your fake arse that no one wants to see. You yourself are more fake than your arse and all your botched surgery! Slag bleep go and wash your bucket.
🤣🤣🤣 could not agree more! I swear she posted a few days ago that she don’t use filters and don’t wear make up u sseen the bleep today it’s got a face full of make up and face tuned to the max 😂😂 Square head looking slut

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.