Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know what scales she owns. Who weighs there self in the middle of the day and is 1lb down 😂 deluded prick.

Reactions: 1
Yeah cos she’s a traveller ain’t she .. you can see everything through that top how shameful😳 if her people’s surname is Clark and there big travellers why are there no other travellers we no or called Clark .. I smell bullshit 😂😭

Reactions: 3
I reckon the mothers said you either stay here or at home. To many people were noticing!

I’m not sure what “crazy tit” she thinks is happening because of the “stars” - but I’m pretty sure what she saw last night was actually the Starlink.

Eewww big chin Bella Dunn.. deffo don’t think she’s a traveller either another wannabe all I know is she’s always been a bullying witch probably why her and sluttyanne get on so well

Reactions: 4
So funny! I could never understand why Bella and Lauren was friends with her? Are they as bad as her?

I know someone who use to go with Bella he was a lot younger than her he was just taking the piss out of her, Bella and cassyanne are both the same .. wannabes and a gypsy mans bit of meat and that is all they will ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.