Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine how much she’s slagging roxy off for her thirsty videos when Cassy does the exact same, she’ll just hate that roxys getting more male attention tho

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure that’s Maceys car outside Cassy’s again
Pair of bleeping dumb witches

Why is she so obsessed with her credit score she did this about 2 weeks ago no one bleeping cares your credit score don’t change what a bleeping dirty slut you are and a horrible person

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks nobody else in the world has good credit or any money and so we will all be super impressed, and jealous of her. She only associates with younger, skint chavs in real life. She doesn’t realise that most other mothers her age have careers and money and it’s not a massive novelty for them.

I keep seeing her on the lineups for those juice plus opportunity calls as a guest speaker. She, and all the other speakers in the lineup, look bleeping jacked. So much for juice plus making you glow with good health.

Reactions: 6
Having a good credit score doesn’t prove you have money though does it? 😂 she’s so bleeping stupid. And that amount on a letter? That’s not proof of anything 😂. I always find that those who boast about money are usually the ones who don’t have any. Most people with money rarely seem to make a big deal of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good credit I suppose proves you’re paying off your debts on time. Which is all well and good but you could be scraping by on benefits and still have good credit lol.

I find anyone who brags about money to be vulgar and a knob head. Like you say the majority of people who are actually loaded don’t behave like her and keep their finances pretty private and wrapped up. The Range Rover, lay-Z-spa on the decking with prosecco and a Gucci t shirt brigade are the ones usually up to their eyeballs in debt.

Reactions: 8
100% people who brag about money usually have not a lot lol.... Someone I know has no job yet has a credit score of 800 so it means jack tit I don’t no why she does that it’s so embarrassing she thinks she’s clued up but she isn’t 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve had shite credit which when something comes off my report next month- Experian’s telling me il have same score as her hahahahaha

Good credit I suppose proves you’re paying off your debts on time. Which is all well and good but you could be scraping by on benefits and still have good credit lol.

I find anyone who brags about money to be vulgar and a knob head. Like you say the majority of people who are actually loaded don’t behave like her and keep their finances pretty private and wrapped up. The Range Rover, lay-Z-spa on the decking with prosecco and a Gucci t shirt brigade are the ones usually up to their eyeballs in debt.
Oh of course!! That’s what I meant really, paying things on time doesn’t necessarily equal money does it 😂 if she had THAT much money I can only presume she wouldn't need anything on credit anyway, in which case her credit score wouldn’t matter would it 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
With all this “proof” of wealth I wonder why she’s not posted a pic of her million pound bank balance? Really is a total mystery :unsure: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With all this “proof” of wealth I wonder why she’s not posted a pic of her million pound bank balance? Really is a total mystery :unsure: :sneaky:
Bit like her worrying about what the government are doing for the self employed! Mysterious isn’t it 🤔

Also, talking about how thick she is, do you think she doesn’t understand the difference between vegan and vegetarian? In recent pics there’s been coleslaw and halloumi!? Not to mention when she smashed that egg on her brother, vegans wouldn’t do that

Reactions: 5
LOL at her posting her old pics ..... now she’s suddenly shows people the pictures of her “traveller” aunt and Nan my god she’s sooooo cringe

Reactions: 3
She’s probs Googled traveller women and posted it 😂 Nothing surprises me with that girl!

• Haha
She must of thought she had hit the jackpot when she found that picture of them stood next to a painting of some old wagons lol Cassy give it up girl you are not a traveller 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s all that bullshit about lockdown being the time for businesses to thrive and people finding themselves/showing true colours?

Look Cassy for most people this isn’t just one big doss.The world hasn’t “paused”, we’re all carrying on mate. Most people are educating and caring for their kids, ALONE. Most people are doing as they should and staying confined to their house for weeks/months (not easy mentally). Many are working full time from home while doing all this. Many are still going out to work as normal. It’s hugely challenging for everybody, hardly a time when most people are going to be in their best mindset.

There’s enough pressure on people as it is right now without people like her declaring this as everyone’s last chance in life to be something.

Anyway she’s still just a big knob as far as I can see, so by her own logic she’s never going to amount to anything either right??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.