Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always see Cassy the bleep comment on mias stuff then liking every pic of mias boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣 I just don’t understand why they try so hard to be travellers when they no they aren’t and everyone knows it yet continue to embarrass themselves by faking it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I always see Cassy the bleep comment on mias stuff then liking every pic of mias boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣 I just don’t understand why they try so hard to be travellers when they no they aren’t and everyone knows it yet continue to embarrass themselves by faking it 😂😂😂

Who's this Mia?! I aint gotta clue lol. Why not just be a wicked mum and earn some decent money without all the dodgy tit? Kit yourself out, kit the kids out, decent house but keep some tit private!! Honestly domt understand it.

Reactions: 6
Mia from absolutely ascot
She’s with Henry .... she is a Essex girl but another one who thinks she’s a traveller 🙄🙄 embarrassing and she even tries the traveller twang like Cassy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Her mums even trying to flog it for her on her page 😂😂😂 she takes your sign up fee and then doesn’t even bleeping help you! All the tit on the group page is copied from everyone else none of them have w clue ! It’s embarrassing and a rip off ! Promising people 40k bonus? Don’t tell them everything else tho do they ..... absolute idiots

Reactions: 1
WHY DID HER MOTHER POST A PIC OF HER MANKY FOOT BOTTOM ON THE CHEESE GRATER THE CRETIN

• Sick
As if Lara said she thought her latest pic was Michelle keegan 🤣🤣🤣 need your eyes testing love
Hahahahha funniest thing I’ve heard all day! Don’t think Michelle Keegan would walk around pretending to be traveller with gammy fake tan

• Haha
And her latest outfit is from shein which comes from China and prob costs about £4 🤣🤣🤣 which is probably where she buys all her cheap ass clothes for her tit show shop

Reactions: 1
I actually used to think she was pretty. Years ago when she was with bill she looked much healthier. She now just look a tacky. She needs to take them horrible hair extensions out and have a good scrub!

Cassy and her chicken neck mum love attention just crazy tit cassys mum needs taming showing her hard nasty skin on fb to her thinking shes gorden Ramsey cassy is going to look like her mum when she gets older same shape and every thing
Her mum seems to think shes some thing special no one cares about your plastic containers

Where’s ya hoover lines at?? More interested in other lines aye?? 😂

carpet looks matted for someone who constantly hoovers by hand and has ocd 😬

last few pictures I have seen her carpet upstairs is rotten. Why doesn’t she look after anything! I guess she will pay someone to clean it again eventually ...

Reactions: 2
Why can't she cuddle her daughters without taking a video and staring at herself?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.