Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here you go Cassy have a read of this and send it to your head juice plus team !

Also funny how she’s at home now she doesn’t have her kids 🤣 coz she uses her bleeping mum as her babysitter coz she cba to even look after her bleeping kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All her food looks like it’s been made for people who don’t have teeth, when my grandpa was in hospital without his dentures they had to give him soft food only - that’s exactly what all that gross tit looks like. She’s never getting a husband with all that mess on a plate.

Reactions: 6
Coz her mum knows she’s in the wrong and we’re right 😂😂😂 stupid bleep
Her mum is just like her got a blocklist longer then there friends list because they dont like anyone calling them out on tit they only want good attention all the time. Cassy trying so hard to sell juice plus again she never stoppedd but now its juisce plus this that if its so bleeping good why starve urself to lose weight to pile it back on why do spend money to get the fat sucked out off her.when when in fact her magic beans as they calls them ment tomake u lose weight u can not say juicr plus works then flys off to Turkey to have fat removed face it without lipposhe would be massive thats only way that girl loses weight

Imagine having to justify your existence by posting on insta screenshots of a work bonus you might not even get. Why do MLM witches do this? Normal people don’t post pics of their payslips, or their company’s salary bands. Normal people know it’s a given you make money from your job and earn more if you get a promotion, it’s not a USP of juice plus lol

Reactions: 5
Imagine having to justify your existence by posting on insta screenshots of a work bonus you might not even get. Why do MLM witches do this? Normal people don’t post pics of their payslips, or their company’s salary bands. Normal people know it’s a given you make money from your job and earn more if you get a promotion, it’s not a USP of juice plus lol
I’d never thought about it like this before & now it annoys me even more 😂😂 I’m self employed, imagine me posting my invoices on Facebook every month 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
The only travelling part of he is he fanny, it roams round looking for Corey and doesn’t settle on any of em.
She is disgusting bet it looked like a horse has kicked a pasta bake!
No one thinks your gorgeous cassy and neither do you, we all just watch your car crash attention seeking and puke!
stop going back and forth to ya mothers and give them girls to their daddy so they have a chance at a decent upbringing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone I know does the juice plus and she’s posted the league tables. Cassy no where near top lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And the brothers, omg you just know they are running round telling people they are travellers, no darling your tap dancing shoes give it away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yeah the way she is with her brother is really weird... and basically half naked around him 24.7 and twerking in front of him really bizarre behaviour....
I see she's back at home again today and been out twice.... what a shocker.
and the way her mum is going on today about the virus yet she is the biggest hypocrite going ...
such a family of bleeping idiots

Theres something realy off about the way she is with her brother jon, like she wants him badly .
I said this the other day. The way she says "my blue eyes"..... Bet she's shagged him, bunch of hillbilly inbred fucktardians!!

• Haha
😂 I know its disgusting isn't it ... I just find it really really weird.... or either that its all bleeping fake and for show.... and the way she says her brothers will kill her or something if she goes with this boy or that boy. yet she continues to do it....
no traveller girl sleeps around the way she does ....proves how bleeping fake she is.. its laughable and its even sadder the way these idiots fall for her tit, and literally will copy anything she does

Reactions: 4
And the brothers, omg you just know they are running round telling people they are travellers, no darling your tap dancing shoes give it away
Awww I’m crying 😂😭🤣
Your tap dancing shoes 😂 absolutely comical!

You have to feel sorry for the girl.
Desperate to be something, anything other than her true authentic self.
I mean if you want to live in a trailer then do that but don’t pretend to be a traveller. Can someone ask the girl where she comes from?! Where are her family at?

I wish she’d pull her top down as well. Fool.

Last edited:
I'm 99% sure the younger 2 sasha and Jordan don't have the same dad as Cassy their dad is called Richard Shepherd no traveller in them 2 what so ever. The whole family (bar the older brother Patrick) have always thought they are better than everyone else, even when they were young. Didn't need to follow the rules as they had money, mum thinks her tit don't stink and used to swan around like she was something special but really she had a turkey neck and was rather short and plump 🤦‍♀️ Cassy is the product of her mother, her mum thrives off her daughter getting attention and being 'desired' it's sad really. Even as kids I remember at a party her mum was talking about Cassy (she was 15 tops) talking about how men love her because shes got massive tits and how shes doing these nail courses and will be going places. (Her wonderful mothers words) it's odd, no way would I thrive off anyone thinking things like that about my child. Complete exhibitionists the lot of them.

Cassy also isn't thick. She went to Fort Pitt Grammar school. Dont buy all the ditzy bullshit, they chase money, and know what they need to do to get it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think there is 3 different dads in total lol. And then the step dad as well .... 🤣🤣🤣

She’s like Mia from ascot she thinks she’s a bloody traveller as well it’s bleeping embarrassing 😷😷😷 absolute try hards

Last edited:
Yeah I think there is 3 different dads in total lol. And then the step dad as well .... 🤣🤣🤣

She’s like Mia from ascot she thinks she’s a bloody traveller as well it’s bleeping embarrassing 😷😷😷 absolute try hards
Will do anything to get people talking 😩 fuuuckkk that. What they gonna do when the surgery fucks up and they have to deal with the reality that they're nothing and nobody wants them?! Girls.. money will only get you so far. 😂😂 Good bleeping luck chavvvyssss, you'll be like burnt out motors in 10 years time.🧟‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.