Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the kids are still at her mums
What’s the bet she went home to get on top of a man .... coz why wouldn’t you stay with your kids ???? She’s such a bleep

Reactions: 1
Ive recorded what cassy put up, I know where macey works and I'm reporting her.
That might seem harsh, i know she went to cassy's as it was her dads birthday, he's no longer here and honestly I understand that's sad for her, but imagine putting those little girls mum at risk because you miss your own parent. Selfish beyond belief.
Obviously its cassy's fault too but massy should know better.
Not to mention she works for the NHS

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That might seem harsh, i know she went to cassy's as it was her dads birthday, he's no longer here and honestly I understand that's sad for her, but imagine putting those little girls mum at risk because you miss your own parent. Selfish beyond belief.
I haven’t seen anything about Macey myself but I’ve not been looking at social media much over the last couple of days. But good on you!! She really is selfish. I’ve just seen she’s at home again this morning? She needs to stay in her permanent residence, not swanning round the county.

Reactions: 4
7lb down in 3 days? No Cassy it’s probably because your on the snow that’s why! 😷 god why can’t you just stay at your bleeping house!!!! Such a bleeping slut honestly ..... literally just cba to look after her kids properly her mums just as dumb believing Cassy actually wants to be around her no your her babysitter !!!!
Yeah she turned up at Cassy’s house the other day and Cassy put the videos up on Instagram about it

Reactions: 6
Why is she back home again? I’m sitting here like a div not seeing my mum and she’s going to and from places! The bleep angers me

Why is she back home again? I’m sitting here like a div not seeing my mum and she’s going to and from places! The bleep angers me
This!! My mum and dad are devastated that they can’t see my kids but we’ve stuck to it for a good 3 weeks and will do so for however long it takes!! Makes me furious that we’re all suffering and people like her do what they like.

Reactions: 3
It’s back at its mums again! People like her are really pissing me off! There is nothing more I’d love than to see my family and with divs like her it’s gonna take even longer for that to happen for us all! Either stay at home or at your mums how hard is it! Probably makes her feel better if she goes and spends a few nights with her kids before she’s off home on her own again

Reactions: 2
It’s back at its mums again! People like her are really pissing me off! There is nothing more I’d love than to see my family and with divs like her it’s gonna take even longer for that to happen for us all! Either stay at home or at your mums how hard is it! Probably makes her feel better if she goes and spends a few nights with her kids before she’s off home on her own again
It’s a joke, I don’t know why she thinks she’s above everyone else & can do as she pleases. I think it’s disgusting.

It’s a joke, I don’t know why she thinks she’s above everyone else & can do as she pleases. I think it’s disgusting.
The thing is if she doesn’t care about catching it cool, stay in your own house tho and don’t be going to your mums, fair enough her family are just as much divs as she is but they are actually isolating and she’s off doing whatever she wants. All them she could potentially be passing it to. bleeping skanky dumb witch

The thing is if she doesn’t care about catching it cool, stay in your own house tho and don’t be going to your mums, fair enough her family are just as much divs as she is but they are actually isolating and she’s off doing whatever she wants. All them she could potentially be passing it to. bleeping skanky dumb witch
Absolutely!! I couldn’t care if she catches it, but don’t put others at risk ffs! She’s been to supermarkets, the post office and god knows where else, so she’s potentially putting the public at risk too. I would LOVE my partner to be able to be at home right now but he’s working day in day out and she’s swanning around like none of it matters.

Reactions: 2
The way her mum covers up for her or has an excuse yet she’s the first one to moan about people going out 🙄🙄🙄 such a bleeping idiot the lot of them are cunts

Her belly looks awful! Looks like she’s drawn it on 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her belly doesn’t even look toned it looks saggy🤢 would love someone to bust her she irritates me so much

Reactions: 3
I wouldnt be happy if my girl flaunted around like that in front of her brothers either dirty slag! Swear she got a weird soft spot for the older brother to!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think she’s very lost girl she wants to be gypsy then a boss babe then hang around with druggys i can’t keep up plus her shop is so tacky the reviews on it are how unprofessional it is id love to know where she gets the clothes from

I wouldnt be happy if my girl flaunted around like that in front of her brothers either dirty slag! Swear she got a weird soft spot for the older brother to!
Odd, yes. No doubt they’re from a range of Dad’s, probs why she’s like it. The girl doesn’t understand what a family is. Bless her soul, so abnormal

Her brothers are prob the only men who will ever care about and respect her so she grasps onto it.

Honestly I don't think there is any excuse. There are plenty of people including myself who have also lost their Dad. There are people currently giving birth alone and grieving for loved ones alone, you just have to suck it up. If she had a decent bone in her body that is.

This!! My mum and dad are devastated that they can’t see my kids but we’ve stuck to it for a good 3 weeks and will do so for however long it takes!! Makes me furious that we’re all suffering and people like her do what they like.
Me too! My baby is 12 weeks old and my Mom cries through the window then have people like her prolonging the agony for us all!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.