Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a Paddling pool is hardly essential to get delivered either 😒

My elderly next door neighbours awaiting medical supplies via a delivery service.
As of now it’s currently 2 days late due to then being busier than usual. I wonder bloody why 😫

a Paddling pool is hardly essential to get delivered either 😒

My elderly next door neighbours awaiting medical supplies via a delivery service.
As of now it’s currently 2 days late due to then being busier than usual. I wonder bloody why 😫
Why didn’t she just go to the shop to buy it instead of getting it delivered considering she doesn’t mind prancing round anywhere cos she’s not taking any of it serious at all might as well gets something she wants when she’s off on her pointless drives

The way she keeps taking pictures of herself in her old run down trailer 🤣🤣 Cassy try and pull onto a site and see what happens! Her and her brothers must have two brain cells between them, what the hell did their mum to do them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong it’s an old trailer but it’s still nice and could be made into a lovely home but it will go to tit just like her house. A big lovely house that could be so homely for them girls and it’s a state and that’s because cassyanne isn’t a motherly/wifely woman! Anyone see the picture the mother put on Facebook? Of the girls sitting at the dinette in the trailer? And in the back u can see cassyanne laid on the bed? She ain’t got time for them girls she just wanted that trailer as an accessory for her “traveller lifestyle”

Reactions: 5
That's nice her jailbird friend is coming to stay with her during lockdown cos they will beat corona. Such an uneducated thick twit and people like her are why this disease has spread so much. Total bleeping idiot

Reactions: 3
Technically the truth then :LOL:

That home looks like a doss house. Poor girls trying to eat their dinner with tobacco wrappers flapping round them. Cassy and her brothers thinking they look like the kardashians chilling out together with no clothes on. Good job there seems to be no neighbours close by. Bet the neighbours on the new build estate think Christmas has come early with Cassy gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guarentee she lost her house coz she cant keep up on the payments can see it being turnt into a big parade of how shes given the house up to live in the trailer full time instead of the truth that she lost it x

So the mum brought the trailer. So its not actually hers 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
can't take the traveller out of her ??? MY GOD their thick as tit the whole family .... bleeping maybe tech your daughter what a traveller women is supposed to act like ... coz it defo aint Cassy...
for starters she's slept with the whole of her area and more... treats her kids like tit, treats her family like tit...
no one has ever heard of the clarks... ffs so embarrassing that she acts like it. no site would accept her!
she will still have the house she's just staying at her mums in the trailer to look like a traveller ... so embarrassing .... or so she can palm the kids off to her mum whilst she's 'working' - she just can't be bothered to even look after her kids

Thought she bought the house fully no mortgage?

And just clocked the ‘ they’ve got their jehova headwear’- if this means she’s a Jehovah’s Witness wowwwwwww she goes against everything they do

The mum is a nut i bet the dad had a little bit of traveller in his distant dna i mean way back lol cassy looks like her mum bad

Reactions: 1
‘Can’t take the traveller out of her’ 😂😂😂😂
I couldnt work out wether she was talking about cassy or the little girl?
Also how does her mum have such a big house and big land there?
I used to feel sorry for her mum but lately shes just proven to be an old bat that's just like her daughter!
And she put in a post 'yesterday cassie living here in the trailer before anyone makes any comments' yet shes now back at her home!
Youd think thered have the brains to at least hide it from social media! Vile family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.