Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The witch has a cheek to have a photo album called "lock down" she's never at home. Absolutely scummy prick!! Her Mum and brothers all just as bad as her too!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah and think she's a Dr as well, yet has all other family members from other households around every day! I swear one of them will get this virus. They think they're above the law. bleeping morons!

Reactions: 1
My stomach always turns at the pics of ‘healthy’ food she ‘eats’
That dish - mushroom isolation shred looks like sick in a bowl!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That mushroom mess in a bowl looks vile. I can’t believe she’s looking for trailers I’m a traveller and can honestly say if she attempted to pull on a site she’d be put off within minutes she wouldn’t be allowed to mix with normal travelling women she’s an embarrassment not only to herself but she has little eyes watching her that will grow up to think starving yourself is ok sleeping with random numerous men begging for attention on social media is normal and being pushed from pillar to post so she can take drugs and get her hole filled is normal instead of trying to raise decent respectful young ladies she’s just flinging her minge like a empty headlock round for anyone actually boils my piss

rant over anyway morning everyone hope your all well 🙂

Reactions: 15
Would love to no why she’s going to have the longest day ever ????? Should you just be staying in? Pffftt the girls a woman and a bleep

Reactions: 5
She’s so bloody selfish & the rest of her family too. Her & her children have no business being anywhere but their own home. She’s been at her shop, the post office, the shops.. been out everyday in that car & I'm sick of the “I can do what I want” attitude when the rest of us are suffering by doing our bit & staying home.

Reactions: 4
You know that 👍🏼 So she can have every Tom dick & Harry in her house sleeping in the children’s beds 🤢

Reactions: 3
Literally smallest trailer ever - with the amount she has ‘stacked’ you’d think she’d get something a bit better.....

Reactions: 7
Claims she’s a 6 figure earner and then buys that 😂 I thought she was going to get a newer one. That’s well over 10 years old ...

Let’s hope no ones been living or sleeping in it recently 🦠
I’m packed and ready to move house, but due to virus everything’s on hold 😒 at this rate I’ll be unpacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Claims she’s a 6 figure earner and then buys that 😂 I thought she was going to get a newer one. That’s well over 10 years old ...

Let’s hope no ones been living or sleeping in it recently 🦠
I’m packed and ready to move house, but due to virus everything’s on hold 😒 at this rate I’ll be unpacking!
13 years she just wrote its a 07 x

So she’s buying it to put in her mums garden for the summer ? Lol

Such a fake ass gypsy wannabe she’s embarrassing 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Mate. This is hilarious.

house will be gone next ..

She on her arseeeee

What part of DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER HOUSEHOLDS does she not get. Selfish pig

Reactions: 9
So now Cassy has bought one ..... the non travellers now want one ?! Why?????? Wtf is going on. Do people literally look up to her that much 🤣🤣🤣 that Zoe is a beg as well embarrassing !!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.