Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the weedy brother prances round the garden in nothing but his pants. What do they think they look like? Entire family is deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do I report this wankstain to juiceplus?
No point. They're not interested. I've reported her loads of times and they don't do anything. As long as she advertises their utter tit.

Reactions: 1
No point. They're not interested. I've reported her loads of times and they don't do anything. As long as she advertises their utter tit.
I reported her around the time she went to the girls house with the crow bar. I saved the video and screenshots and sent it to them and they stopped her trading for a while. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t think it’s worthless because it’s not. If enough of us are consistent they will have to get rid. She is cancer to all

Reactions: 8
I reported her around the time she went to the girls house with the crow bar. I saved the video and screenshots and sent it to them and they stopped her trading for a while. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t think it’s worthless because it’s not. If enough of us are consistent they will have to get rid. She is cancer to all
How did you contact them?

Brilliant! I'll defo be onto them again in that case. I emailed them a couple of times and they said she wasn't doing anything wrong. I reported others too that were advertising that their 'magic pills' were curing eczema.

Reactions: 2
How did you contact them?
Email direct to [email protected]
At first they ignored me so I emailed again saying I was sending my evidence to the police and they emailed back saying she was suspended from trading but couldn’t give me specific info. I sent them everything. We all have to get back on it to be honest. Be relentless, they’ll have to take action.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She will get her karma - it’s on its way
Can’t imagine for a minute she’s given an accurate tax return so she will get bob all from the government
Haha
Now she’s up to her ears in debt paying for her “designer” body lol
And who is buying juice plus at the moment- no one! 6 figure earner my arse 😂😂

And who is buying juice plus at the moment- no one! 6 figure earner my arse 😂😂
Disgustingly they are capitalising on people's fear and also the fact people are not working. They are claiming this will make you extra money (which it won't it will make it for them first) and that also it will "boost your immune system". Well I read an article last week which I wish I could send to one of the worst JP sellers I know, basically you don't want your immune system boosting as that is what an autoimmune disease does and so your body starts attacking itself!!
These JP sellers annoy me more than any. They prey on the vulnerable and misinformed.
If JP was so amazing actual Drs would recommend not some BS they post on their website and you would actually be able to buy it yourself not through a pyramid scheme!!
Sorry early morning rant

It’s true I’ve had too many juice plus reps, er, I mean “businesswomen”, in my inbox inviting me to join and make money from home. The same women who have posted pics of cassy on their page and used her as an example as a juice plus success story. If she’s the success story then I’m not impressed tbh. She neither looks good from using the product nor is she successful from selling it.

Reactions: 3
It’s true I’ve had too many juice plus reps, er, I mean “businesswomen”, in my inbox inviting me to join and make money from home. The same women who have posted pics of cassy on their page and used her as an example as a juice plus success story. If she’s the success story then I’m not impressed tbh. She neither looks good from using the product nor is she successful from selling it.
I had one of them message me after I had had a heart attack (long story I was fit and healthy but my body unfortunately deposits calcium in random places) and my relationship had broken down saying "wow you look great" I thought no I don't I look awful right now you just copied and pasted that message to everyone

• Sad
I just don’t understand how these juice plus basically bare face lying pricks can promote her as a success story and try and plant the seed in vulnerable people’s head that if you drink this milk shake and swallow this pill you’ll look like her but fail to mention that she starved her self ( as she says fasts) for 3 days at a time and is 90% plastic none of her is real she’s just smoke and mirrors from her head to toes house and cars all on the never never

Why is she out in the car AGAIN?! I haven’t left my house in over 2 weeks, she’s been out virtually every day? 🙄

• Angry
She don’t give a duck she will go out. 100% she’s out all day.... she’s a bleeping creature 😷 the whole family have no clue on isolation 🤣 yes they can go bills but not swanning around the mums and then Cassy having people round .... for all she knows the kids could be carrying the virus silently and pass to her mum who has issues anyway???? The whole family is a joke

she lost all the weight from drugs 100% i tried juice plus years ago it’s tit didn’t do anything even the vitamins are tit she’s fake witch pretending she’s millionaire and her bills are £9000 she lives on estate in crappy new build that’s clearly only 2 bedroom won’t cost that much

We have to report her to police for having ppl around going to her mums evevryday and work when her shop as and should stay closed but i suppose shea better the boris Johnson lol if anoth off us give her car reg over the old bill will keep eye out for her and they will see for thereselfs they put a watch on her car

^^^ here we go ...

Your NOT above the law skank

your shop is non essential. Skank

and you cannot be going round your mums house. Your daughters are more than likely going to kill her. She’s not exactly young and healthy.

Oh and having MACEY over is also breaking social distancing and mixing with families 😭 I CBA to go on but yeah .... skank 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.