Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she keeps saying she’s a size 6-8 when she’s not. There’s nothing wrong with being a bigger size I just don’t understand the obvious lies!

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she keeps saying she’s a size 6-8 when she’s not. There’s nothing wrong with being a bigger size I just don’t understand the obvious lies!
exactly! She puts pics on of herself wearing the clothes from her shop and saying some of the stuff fits 1 size 6-12 and it’ll literally be tight on her, so you’re bigger than a 12 then Cass you clown

Reactions: 3
Why does she say she's vegan when she's not?
Why is she asking for mortgage relief when she's a millionaire Rodney?
Why is her face soooooo round? It's like she's had it pumped so full of Botox it's lost its natural structure.
What's going on with the abs? They remind me of when a rug gets annoyingly wrinkled up.
Why does she do those felt tip coloured in eyebrows on people?
Why does she record herself whilst she's driving?
Why is she popping in and out of other people's homes when we're supposed to be staying home?
Why is she such a bleeping twit? 🤔
♥ THIS!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Sorry angel whatever your name is your daughter takes the absolute piss out of you! And she says she wants to stab u 😳😳😳 some daughter you have there

Reactions: 4
Angel ur daughter is saying shes out off work and ur saying shes flat out at work and no everyone this includes ur daughter is ment to stay in and kids whos parents separated can move from one parents home to another not to grans houses ect how how the Zimmerman's think there royalty or somethin mugs the lot off them maybe instead off trying to bring ppl down for having there say on ur page u should as a mother be teaching ur daughter cassy how to be a mum how to clean for herself how to have some respect for herself how to stop sleeping with tom dick and harry how not to do ballons aswell as u letting ur kids do them in front off u ur scummy just like ur daughter

Attachments

Her mums constantly going on about the virus and government and how people need to listen yet there doing the exact opposite of what should be done!!!!!
they have said you can’t visit family members who don’t live in your house?!
stupid bleeping witches the lot of them 😷😩 they think they can do wot they want but it’s cunts like that who are keeping us locked down for longer .... bunch of freaks

Reactions: 7
“I’m entitled to help still no?” Correct - no 🤣

“stacked” get a grip cassy, you’ve got piles of nothing stacked. You big clown. Companies house shows she’s got duck all, which we knew - the government will only pay out and help those (SE) earning less than £50k and will base it on their paid taxes averaged over 3 years and it will be capped at £2500 a month. So no a six figure earner (which companies house and paid taxes knows you’re not anyway so that’s irrelevant) cannot claim help. Plus how you going to cover the £10k per month outgoings on £2500 hun?! Best just use that stacked money instead 🙃🙃🙃

Also why the duck does she pretend she’s had her lip filler dissolved when you can still see that line above her lips where there’s still filler? She thinks everyone is dumb to believe the absolute shite she comes out with. Too many yes men making her think she’s believable.

Reactions: 7
Three households one unit? I don’t remember this particular advice love. Most people aren’t seeing their relatives at all because they’re trying to save the lives of arse holes like you.

Funny how the amazing work from home by playing on your phone, spend time with your kids and get paid millions Juice Plus... requires Cassy to go into work and have her kids babysat during a pandemic whilst worrying about money. Sign me up:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she goes on about grants she don’t even have a bleeping clue what they are does she 😩 the girl needs to just shut her mouth . The way people literally agree with her on anything is so cringe why the duck would you wanna be like that self centred bleep is beyond me 😷😷😷
And her mum saying she’s working lol what putting a few orders on a juice plus order form, and if you call having random mates round then yeah crack on.... whole family is a joke

They all really bloody wind me up. I haven’t seen my parents in about 3 weeks & they’re so upset that they can’t see my children, but obviously we’re all doing what’s best for everyone! My partner’s work is essential & he’s out all hours of the day & night, hardly compares to taking a few selfies in some tragic clothing from eBay. I work with small businesses/self employed & they’re all desperate to find out what help they can get just to survive, meanwhile she’s just living in cloud cuckoo land.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.