Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch actually has a Facebook photo album named lockdown. We are in the midst of a global pandemic with Thousands dead but carry on Cassy with the photos and videos. All she does is bang on about being in lockdown but she’s not. Out here bobbing between her house, her mums place and the shop. She’s the actual worst.

Reactions: 3
Rosie Bragg isn’t her cousin lol. They still talk tho Cassy unfollowed everyone that seemed a threat coz there pretty 🤣🤣🤣 but as you can see she’s started following some again prob why she’s having a meltdown

Reactions: 1
Getting desperate for money now. Selling £5 raffle tickets to win a microblading sesh with herself. Bet she just pockets all the cash and there is no “raffle.” duck of cass, if you are that hard up for cash sell some of your “designer handbags” oh that’s right they are all fake just like you

Reactions: 5
Rosie Bragg isn’t her cousin lol. They still talk tho Cassy unfollowed everyone that seemed a threat coz there pretty 🤣🤣🤣 but as you can see she’s started following some again prob why she’s having a meltdown
Really lol 😂😂😂 she called her , her cousin before so that’s hilarious . Cassy is so so fake . Rosie is a bit annoying trying to be like billie eilish all the time but she’s 19 so is gonna be easily influenced and very pretty ....bet Cassy hates her for being pretty lol

Really lol 😂😂😂 she called her , her cousin before so that’s hilarious . Cassy is so so fake . Rosie is a bit annoying trying to be like billie eilish all the time but she’s 19 so is gonna be easily influenced and very pretty ....bet Cassy hates her for being pretty lol
Omg did she 🤣🤣🤣 yeah they defo aren’t related lol. Omg I know I mean she’s pretty but she tries WAY to hard and she just looks like she smells of that cheap Charlie body spray 😩🤣 by the looks she’s gone back to her old style lol. But I think she’s arranged to meet up with Cassy so many times and Cassy always flakes and doesn’t go 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The bird is some weird witch- thought it was a bit strange about the photo of missing her daughter ‘ my best mate’ but cutting out the other one?

Reactions: 2
Omg did she 🤣🤣🤣 yeah they defo aren’t related lol. Omg I know I mean she’s pretty but she tries WAY to hard and she just looks like she smells of that cheap Charlie body spray 😩🤣 by the looks she’s gone back to her old style lol. But I think she’s arranged to meet up with Cassy so many times and Cassy always flakes and doesn’t go 😂😂😂😂
Charlie red lmfaooooo she really does lol

• Haha
I have a story for you from when I knew her before juice plus.

she had gone missing for about 24 hours and no one could get ahold of her, her mum was panicking badly. And then in she walks, tells her mum to shut up and stop moaning. Turns out she had been in hospital and she was keeping while quite about how she ended up there! But we all knew it was drugs. She was a tit show back then and still is, don’t know why juice plus stand by her I really dont

Reactions: 6
The bloke she was on about defo don’t want nothing to do with her. The posts are coming in thick and fast.

Does she really expect people to sign up to her chat on how to be a “6 figure earner” when she’s asking for the government assistance for the self employed when it’s clearly stated that you cannot have it unless you earn UNDER £50k

so she’s told anyone with half a brain that she isn’t a 6 figure earner at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You would think that all this virus stuff would weedle out the JP arseholes and all their lies but guaranteed you'll still get people that post "more info please?" on her bullshit posts and still believe her and her minions earn an absolute fortune by selling utter shite!!

The girl was only remotely successful because people bought into the image - the 7 stone weight loss. The only way you can shift weight like that is a HUGE calorie deficit. She wasn’t eating all healthy like she says she probably wasn’t eating at all. It’s not happening anymore because look she’s not 7 stone lighter now even on the lettuce.

You watch back her old videos and actually she’s alright, seems to be a young girl doing her best and trying to make something of herself.
Also the voice. You’re either in or you’re out.
You’re either a travelling woman or you’re not.

Mental.

Reactions: 7
Before she said her bills were over 10k a month 🤣🤣 girl forgets her lies majority of the time ....
how the duck can you spend 9k a month on bills ?! Considering she says she has nothing on finance or credit ..... seems like it hun 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I tell you what if I was giving £9000 a month for my bills I’d downsize and get myself a smaller place and a decent set of drawers and wardrobes. £9k a month with wardrobes from B&M. Wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she is spending all that on bills and fines for parking like a twit everywhere she goes. How she hasn’t had her License taken away yet is a mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.