Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Cunts back in the range .... hold tight for the she’s back posts 🤣🤣🤣

Why is she so obsessed with the devil? Thought you was a born again Christian ? I swear this girl is just so fucked in the head it’s beyond repair 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

CeCeCe17

I cannot be bothered to go to work today. Why did i come home?

Errrm coz youve got kids you fucking idiot
She agitates me more and more every day.
No happy story to see her girls nothing just a video of her driving her shitty range and why did i come home. CuntyCassy

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
How can she compare Caroline flack killing herself to her being on telly for 5 minutes!!!!

Literally cassy fuck off!
Selfish no good c***
New low cassy.. new low even for you. DONT EVER compare yourself to Caroline Flack. You have nothing in common you pigs head

Silly cunt seems to be in some sort of competition with maci over who is darker... what a prick.. yh that roxy is embarrassing herself too getting her mampy arse out too now... these girls have no respect for their self.. their children (in cuntys case) or any potential partner... as a woman I far rather think a woman looks better in clothes and showing off a nice figure then half naked leaving nothing to the imagination
Those awful pics of roxy with her fat fanny out for all to see🤦‍♀️ and when the 2 of them try dance... I've more rhythm in my big toe that the lot of them!! Fake cece tan is so so good girls but I'll still have 18mins a time on the sunbeds stupid little girl👊 surprise surprise it's up bluewater now... not a kid in sight!!! & shes always telling ppl to go wash their children! Shes no woman, it's a sickly washed up pig... skin is absolutely awful her chins got more dimples than a babys arse... tramp! Im dead at the two random fake chanel bags hanging over her banister🙄 looks like a fucking Turkey market with all them fraud bags nailed to the wall😂😂

• Haha

Here4thebants

That whole rant was another laughable example of the fact she knows absolutely fuck all about anything if she was so knowledgeable she would know there is next to no nutritional value in veg when they r boiled to shit like that peas and carrots 'meal' she had yesterday... raw organic veg is the best way and even then u still need to take a supplement but I guess her jp will take care of that... talk all that crap then goes gym to get more potential germs to bring home to her family.... shes a beg.. every day u write stuff to try and stay relevant but the truth is u need to educated ur self learn how to speak to people without calling them a cunt.. learn the difference between the work environment and partying... instead if trying and failing miserably at twerking that ill proportioned body if urs at any given opportunity... learn how to be a mother... learn how to be a better daughter... fuck just learn how to be a nicer person.... u r a absolute joke... but most of all if ur gonna rant get ur facts right and spell correctly u utter muppet...

Here4thebants

x
Who the fuck gets the devil energy on there arse like wtf 😂😂🤣🤣 I mean come on? She literally looks like trash and is trash ... no wonder no man stays with her , 😷 bet she’s got a punched lasagne down there the amount of men she’s had in it.... she’s got the ugliest heart going .... wouldn’t trust her with a thing 😷 her mates need to grow a set of balls and stand up to her, it’s like they are scared of her.....
I'm sorry but this is the quote of the year for me... still cracking up 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Omg really 😂 ffs ... all I see is her going on abojt the corona virus lol. And how she got Cassy proper builders face masks . She don’t even wear them now before it was about as if she is gunna wear them! She don’t give a fuck !!
did you see the other dayher live with Roxy and said about what her fear is in life and shedidn’t kno? Yet she always goes on about her fear of dying and does all her pathetic posts on it. She forgets her own shit she comes out with

• Haha

justwhytho?

Are balloons illegal?
To answer your question
Nitrous oxide canisters brought for the purpose it's intended for is completely legal.
BUT it is ILLEGAL to use them for for recreational purposes and human consumption.
They can and have killed people!!!!!

What they are doing is 100% illegal and quite frankly fucking stupid and dangerous.

Imagine being a 6 figure earner for a 'health' branded company and using canisters publicly for all your customers and reps to see. Not to mention YOUNG teens who think you're cool.

My God the women is a cunt.

Last edited:

Here4thebants

‘ We love late night Thursdays in the shop’ yeh it looks it!!
Fuck me they r rushed off their feet.. how do they keep up with the demand.. go put ur kids to bed u cunt.... sitting their bored shitless.. kids will be in the sunbed soon... coz they love a treatment... fuck off punched lasagne... ( thank u beckyshelby for my new phrase 🤣🤣)

• Haha

Babyboox

flogging the best fake tan ever at £15 but canes the sun beds, face looking like a leather fake designer bag

Bell222

Chatty Member
Its states if anyone in ur family us ill the entire famoly as to self isolate dont that mean cassy aswell thinck butch spreading fucking germs its ppl like her whats making it worse

Here4thebants

Shes with a bloke by the looks of the pics so prob on a fucking week with someone else's man... whilst he does a drug deal... yh lovely way for her kids to start a new term she just hates the thought of responsibility... keeps her kids from her mum when shes had a row.. but happily fucks off abroad when it suits and dumps kids on her.. cunty has had all week to go away with her kids while they r off school.. but no... selfish cunty has to do it the day before they r due back... its a walking crutchy cunty motherfucker... I cant stand this bitch... the more i see the more I wanna throat punch the cunt

• Heart

Fairypop

VIP Member
Imagine googling ‘brows in Medway’ and this butch drag looking prossie comes up. I’d be in hysterics if I didn’t know her. This isn’t what your average client is looking for, fuck me 🤣🤣🤣 who puts a picture like this on their homepage. I have died. She’s a fucking geezer.

Ps... iron your cheap arse China stock you fucking cretin. Only thing you’ll come out with in her BOUTIQUE 😂🤣 is fucking corona virus
I wouldn’t worry, Juice Plus will cure coronavirus 👍🏻

• Haha