Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
So her girls aren’t vaccinated as she doesn’t believe in vaccines. However she’s keeping them off school as they’re not immune to anything. So that means she does believe in vaccines then? But is just choosing for the girls not to be made immune? Is anyone else able to decipher this logic?

Also if she’s so concerned, miss millionaire should shut her shop with her staff on full pay right? You can afford to do that of course can’t you Cass?

Reactions: 10

Bettyally85

Ok for a start the curtains are put up like they are in sow in b and m, the lining does not show on the first ring! Silly cunt.
Two- you have not had 4K “took” out ya bank randomly you have probably had a benefit fraud over payment take out for 4 quid a week and have read it wrong Cos your glasses ain’t yours or real.
Three- your stomach looks like a python has been at ya then smelt ya breath and died without letting go.
Four- Stop Chatting utter bungle sniffing snot sugar and get them babies to school on time without parking like your learned to drive on a snooker table you massive cock sucking wannabe!

• Haha

Bettyally85

“Ooh get in the motar” the gypsy girl twang is back, it’s soooo forces, such a wannabe!
Last week she’s talking like a yard man now she’s a traveller again. The bird is just a huge bollock!

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Tbh if my eggs looked like that I wouldn’t eat them either lol they look so rubbery 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she needs to take a “masterclass” in cooking it’s all microwaved grub or look like sick 😂
I remember on a live video a couple of years ago she was teaching everyone how to fry vegetables in water 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha

justwhytho?

This has got to be the funniest comment on the post
"Your comment is very spiteful Lou Lou Mwah, theres no need for it at all, Women should be supporting eachother, not tearing eachother down 🥺🥺🥺"

It's right underneath cassy posting an image of the young girl and slating her eyebrows.

Fucking laughable.

CASSYANNE we know you read this...you're a massive c&nt. Go have a cry in the bath about that.

You think buying your kids a fucking balloon on valentines day makes them feel loved when you call the fat/cranks/divvvyyyyys the rest of the year.

Oh and sort your back fat out. Its nasty AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bell222

Chatty Member
So she gave homeless man change so she says then she needed to put status up on fbook for the attention

Here4thebants

Cunty really is deluded... shit gets better and better with each post... she is narcissistic piece of shit... I personally think that if by now her kids arent aware that people come with all different backgrounds and ailments that speaks of the lack of parenting shes doing then, in teaching her children to be aware of all kinds of people... her child doesnt understand that some people dont have a car and dont have a home.. shut up u utter mug... their father lives in a trailer ffs i think they r aware that people live in different circumstances... talking absolute shit as usual...give ur self some credit cunty and get off social media writing these ridiculous posts just to promote the fact that u have someone some change... u absolutely cunt...

• Haha

xlx250

Her little brothers are German /English why she still talking to them like travellers. Embarrassing. I’m one of those it don’t matter where your from but embrace it don’t fake it. The women’s a mongrol

Take oath! What is this girl. Cassy you won’t ever be accepted in my community hun. Your kids have there dads name and are good kids that it. You don’t know how to act and make other women feel sick

Fairypop

VIP Member
Going on about how her children are like “grown ups” because they asked for beans on toast for breakfast? 😂😂 my daughter has been eating that since she was about 1. I don’t understand 🤣

• Haha

Bell222

Chatty Member
She ain't got them anyway so its irrelevant in her case... do travellers vaccinate their kids? Maybe she's following a tradition?
We do vaccinate our kids im 100 percent traveller and our kids and there well being is no 1 priority we would go to the end off there earth to protect our kids from anything and any one as you would ur kids as a mum if my kids are ill thats my job to nurse them i would not put making money b4 my kids never she is a joke

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Why she always posting these fucking beaten up pics ?? Clearly she’s needing some attention from somewhere? I don’t get who the fuck does that? She posts it every month !

Chatty Member
Cassy Clark #5, she's not the brightest spark, with her CeCe tan she's got a face like a skid mark!

• Haha

Bettyally85

She makes me feel sick, I jus imagine that pair of drawers the once she always wears stinking like a fisherman’s bait box, she needs a good bath and a slap

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
She thinks she’s so fucking cool for using her phone while driving. It’s literally not impressive to anyone. She’s acting like those kids at school who play the teacher up to show off in front of their friends. Why do this? Just be a decent fucking member of society, it’s not hard, people could literally die because of her stupid behaviour.

I saw a comment on one of her posts saying it’s unbelievable how she only quit smoking 4 days ago and can already run 5 miles non stop. Yeah so unbelievable that I literally do not believe it lmao

• Haha

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Yet it’s ok for her to let her minions laugh at that girls brows and chat shit to her? Ye pot kettle Cassy you fucking hypocrite ! You had like a 5 minute scene like come on Cassy we know you wanna be famous but don’t use someone else’s death and make it about you you fucking vile Cunt

Reactions: 8