Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CelinaRoger

That photo of the girls in dressing gowns on her bed looks like shes 'facetuned' them... especially bug, she looks totally air brushed 😯

Mouth ache

Mate I fucking ate her 😂😂 I’m so glad someone said about her sausage fingers! Whatever happened with ss? She put that big post up weeks ago and nothing more has been said

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Seen on her Mums fb that it's her younger brothers 18th this weekend. Wonder if Cassy is invited 😂😂

Getthefouttahere

What’s her Snapchat? She’s honestly the biggest wannabe! The thing at least her kids have got gypsy in them unlike her she never will, is there a gypsy pose? What is with her thinking what makes u a gypsy and what don’t! It’s in the blood that’s it, not how you dress, pose, eat, dance and so on gypsy is in your blood something she will never have! Who’s her new bf? Anyone? I’m sure she be saying he abuses her blah blah!

CassyAnnex is her snap xx

Fairypop

VIP Member
To answer your question
Nitrous oxide canisters brought for the purpose it's intended for is completely legal.
BUT it is ILLEGAL to use them for for recreational purposes and human consumption.
They can and have killed people!!!!!

What they are doing is 100% illegal and quite frankly fucking stupid and dangerous.

Imagine being a 6 figure earner for a 'health' branded company and using canisters publicly for all your customers and reps to see. Not to mention YOUNG teens who think you're cool.

My God the women is a cunt.
THIS ‘health’ shit is what grates on me the most. She promotes herself as a nutritionist, constantly barking on about how awful animal products are & how we must all live off of bowls of vegetables. Yet she smokes & does balloons (& god knows whatever else 🙄) 🤔 she’s a walking contradiction & I have no idea how she still has a ‘business’ left at all. I can’t understand why people still stick up for her.

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Just about to come on.... haha you can’t ell that’s her 😂😂😂 stupid cunt..... mate she is so funny I don’t get what she’s trying to achieve 🤣🤣