Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is as thick as she is! Abit like Wayne and waynetta, she prob pays him to stand there with the moody face! I am not convinced it’s even his, prob some random from Chatham. The next few weeks will be interesting, work slowing down, money starts to slow down. Doubt she’ll get statutory mat paid, she never paid stamp. Don’t worry cassy you have a good earning husband who will pay your mortgage, car loan, bills, food. She is going to come unstuck 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah ok thank you for explaining. I wonder if she’s going private then?
Anyone can ask for an elective c section on the nhs, you don’t need medical reasons for one anymore. The midwife or doctor will advise you of the risks but they can’t say no to you as there has been a huge push around patient choice in birthing scenarios for the last decade. In 2022 16% of births were elective c sections

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone can ask for an elective c section on the nhs, you don’t need medical reasons for one anymore. The midwife or doctor will advise you of the risks but they can’t say no to you as there has been a huge push around patient choice in birthing scenarios for the last decade. In 2022 16% of births were elective c sections
I was gonna say this you can ask for a section and can't be refused you have a right to it & elective sections are alot more popular now, also do you think TL is on tag ? That's why he doesn't live there yet? He hadn't long go out of jail had he so many he's on curfew to a different address so doesn't stay over

Reactions: 4
That cot is a huge risk. If the baby gets his face against the side he’ll suffocate. Worse than cot bumpers. I hope the HV or midwife sees it.

Reactions: 1
She is live, talking shite

Tommmyyyyy Leeeeee is not going to be present for the birth, would that be normal practice for a traveller?

Reactions: 7
So she’s slating life saving smear tests! Saying you don’t know what’s on the swabs! Yet injects her face with toxin and fillers! Someone pointed out in the live that the substance on the swabs is the same that is used in needles etc!
And don't get me started on sunbeds !
This clearly shows she will no way pass any exams coming up to be able to practice aesthetics. Thick as 💩
---
She also said she got married to Jess’s husband in November 🤣
As if!!
We all know if she had it would be plastered all over SM 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s slating life saving smear tests! Saying you don’t know what’s on the swabs! Yet injects her face with toxin and fillers! Someone pointed out in the live that the substance on the swabs is the same that is used in needles etc!
This clearly shows she will no way pass any exams coming up to be able to practice aesthetics. Thick as 💩
---

As if!!
Is she for real? Questioning what’s on a swab when she’s not fussy what or who she puts up her own 👀 at this point I’m sure she’s throwing as many pathetic tin foil hat theories out there to see who she hooks in and can start a cult. What a bleeping moron, as someone who has been through an awful, lifesaving colposcopy experience like many women, can confidently say that if that walking bag of tit has put a doubt out there about smear tests she deserves every bad thing that ever happens to her. bleep
---
She also said she got married to Jess’s husband in November 🤣
Don’t know why she is intent on saying she’s married to a criminal who she accused of abuse and is fathering an IVF baby after being back together 5 minutes. Everyone is jealous I’m sure she thinks 😂

Reactions: 5
I done some googling and blood transfusions after c-section are twice as likely in anemic people…don’t seem like a good choice to me.

I think she’s asked for an elective cos it gives her another reason to bang on about her ‘anemia’, she can make a big fuss and drama about the recovery and her big old Fanny won’t be even bigger afterwards so she can desperately try and keep hold of Tommy leeeeee

Reactions: 1
Gutted I missed the live, could do with a laugh.
People that are so thick they do not question whether or not they are thick, are the most dangerous type of people. So thick they think they are clever - sums up her and her desperado mother

Reactions: 4
I’ve had two c sections and I don’t think a lot of people understand that’s its MAJOR SURGERY! Shes stupid if she thinks recovery is easy. You know tommyleeeeee wouldn’t help her if she needed her.. that’s why she’s kept the children off school so they can help. She’s a dosser. Fake clothes, fake face, fake body, fake friends, fake family, fake relationship, FAKE EVERYTHING. I wouldn’t be surprised if she cried every night because of how tit he life actually is.

TL just isn’t the father though is he. Let’s all be real. She’s a COMPULSIVE LIAR. She just can’t help herself. I honestly believe she’s completely mentally unwell and needs to be medicated. Them poor girls will have body imagine problems.

also, why does her baby have instagram?! Ain’t she too little for this..

This women is a complete wrongen

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She will have heard her mum say that the kids will be looking after the baby and that they will be trained up to look after 3 more as she wants 6 kids altogether. She wants a big family but she didn't even know how old her brothers and sister from Devon are. Not really a family girl is she. Wouldn't surprise me if the baby came out black as she was shagging that guy from the boxing night.

Reactions: 5
---

As if!!
IMG_3714.jpeg

Yet 2 years ago a smear literally saved her. What an absolute fool

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I didn’t think lives saved?
---
View attachment 3030462
Yet 2 years ago a smear literally saved her. What an absolute fool
Yeah but she’s “enlightened” now isn’t she 😂She’s bleeping dangerous saying that to people who don’t have the brains to know that’s she’s a wrong un. Literally latches onto any trend. Anything in the news she’s talking about it honestly can you imagine her conversations? Thick as mince 💩

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think lives saved?
---

Yeah but she’s “enlightened” now isn’t she 😂She’s bleeping dangerous saying that to people who don’t have the brains to know that’s she’s a wrong un. Literally latches onto any trend. Anything in the news she’s talking about it honestly can you imagine her conversations? Thick as mince 💩
Exactly, it’s such a dangerous narrative to have when a lot of women fear having a smear done anyway