Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of tit! Her accent is back rough and ready. They wouldn't give nuclear medicine to a pregnant woman 🙈 and her lips are blue because of all the bodged fillers which she only apparently has done every 3 years! If she is anaemic then that's not a good advertisement for JP 😅. She's having a C-section but is talking about "when she goes into labour". Her life is one big inconsistency 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What a load of tit! Her accent is back rough and ready. They wouldn't give nuclear medicine to a pregnant woman 🙈 and her lips are blue because of all the bodged fillers which she only apparently has done every 3 years! If she is anaemic then that's not a good advertisement for JP 😅. She's having a C-section but is talking about "when she goes into labour". Her life is one big inconsistency 😂😂😂
Is she having a c-section for medical reasons or cos she don’t wana push?

Reactions: 2
Because she's so anaemic, she doesn't want to pass out whilst pushing but she's happy to pass out driving all over Kent or whilst bodging people's faces. She says her lips go blue when she talks but anaemia isn't that specific 😂😂

Reactions: 3
You can’t elect a c section unless there are grounds for not having a natural birth, so unless she had one before, vbac could be unsafe, but 9 years would be a lot of scar tissue and that’d be tough to get through.

See auld’ Slaggy is trying to justify her use of sunbeds whilst preggels!! Swear she see’s summat on the sosh meeds and just goes with it. Doesn’t bother to actually do independent research 😆

You can’t elect a c section unless there are grounds for not having a natural birth, so unless she had one before, vbac could be unsafe, but 9 years would be a lot of scar tissue and that’d be tough to get through.

See auld’ Slaggy is trying to justify her use of sunbeds whilst preggels!! Swear she see’s summat on the sosh meeds and just goes with it. Doesn’t bother to actually do independent research 😆
Oh I thought you were allowed elective now for the too posh to push people. Been 20 years I had my kids 🙈

Aren’t you more likely to have trouble with c-section loosing blood being anemic than natural birth?

Reactions: 3
Would you honestly put a baby in this? Where is the air circulation, looks more like a pet bed!
Omg I didn’t realise it was a cot, I thought it was a table with a clear lid 🤣🙈 Hope she’s not going to have the bag of supplies perched on the side like that if baby is in there, don’t look very stable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the actual duck, they haven’t yet been back together a year yet she was doing the groundwork for the clinic and IVF or whatever weeks or months before she fell pregnant I don’t reckon that baby is his, maybe if she accidentally fell but she needed help with a clinic so they were back together 5 mins and she convinced him to have a baby? 🤯🤯🤯

IMG_7726.jpeg

NHS aren’t paying for that unless medical grounds. My second was section, but only after an intense 17 hour labour and the baby’s heart rate dropped after Id begged, then they gave me an emergency one. Wished id never had it lol, my tummy never went back to normal after a section 🤣

Oh I thought you were allowed elective now for the too posh to push people. Been 20 years I had my kids 🙈

Aren’t you more likely to have trouble with c-section loosing blood being anemic than natural birth?

• Wow
NHS aren’t paying for that unless medical grounds. My second was section, but only after an intense 17 hour labour and the baby’s heart rate dropped after Id begged, then they gave me an emergency one. Wished id never had it lol, my tummy never went back to normal after a section 🤣
Ah ok thank you for explaining. I wonder if she’s going private then?

I screenshot this the other day and forgot to post, think it was 2 days ago. Top message been cropped but clearly says I need to get on ‘subbed’ and call u. So that’s why she’s still quite dark, nothing to do with the bondi sands!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her life is so fake her live was full of lies reckons it has bought land already
Such a big head for some one that supposed to be clever she’s so dumb she falls in love way to easy ready to sell up she’s rotten to the core
---
She’s so gullible any cheap dick man would settle for her for a year or two
It’s really weird the way she goes on

No. It’s the safer way to deliver that baby, because once her cervix is stretched, the baby will come flying out like the 5.45 Eurostar from France…

• Haha
Reactions: 16