Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all podgy, why she so obsessed being skin and bones when she’s naturally her mother! Lucky TL 😂😂 Jess is naturally thin, naturally a good mother and always looks effortlessly good. Cassandra Zimmerman you bleeping wish you could. She’s giving kat slater on a bad day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she looks mid 40s in that tiktok dunno why she thinks having an eating disorder is a flex. slaggy should spend some of that energy ordering her home grown babysitters the correct age work books for there home education

Reactions: 7
Wow someone’s hit a nerve for her to make a video on how she’s not fat even tho she’s pregnant, making a big deal of telling the shorts size and getting Delilah involved. From someone with an eating disorder who calls HERSELF fat, says the baby has ruined her body and everything else, now kicking off cos someone else has said it. She gets hate all day everyday yet this is the thing that bothers her the most. Everyone has said here that’s she was too thin and sorry if anyone here thinks she looks fat now that’s crazy. She’s still stick thin with a tiny bump. Yet people calling her fat has sent her unhinged. And she’s still trying to “influence” people 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 12
Wow someone’s hit a nerve for her to make a video on how she’s not fat even tho she’s pregnant, making a big deal of telling the shorts size and getting Delilah involved. From someone with an eating disorder who calls HERSELF fat, says the baby has ruined her body and everything else, now kicking off cos someone else has said it. She gets hate all day everyday yet this is the thing that bothers her the most. Everyone has said here that’s she was too thin and sorry if anyone here thinks she looks fat now that’s crazy. She’s still stick thin with a tiny bump. Yet people calling her fat has sent her unhinged. And she’s still trying to “influence” people 🙈🙈🙈
No body has called her fat! She wanted an excuse to rant to get views up. And show off that even though pregnant she’s in size 4. It’s all BS the girl is an ugly little freak

Reactions: 17
She’s made that video for the algorithm, people have called her much worse than Fat which I dont believe for a second, plus she’s always calling herself fat since getting pregnant so what’s up with that? It’s probably ties into whatever crap tv show she’s filming. Cassy get a proper job love, Hollywood ain’t calling you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s just mentally unwell. She’s so OBSESSED with being thin and skinny that she’s puts her unborn baby in danger to make sure she is still thin. It’s just for attention. She’s a very insecure person so people telling her she isn’t fat makes herself feel better. She’s obviously mentally and physically struggling with her eating disorder.

Reactions: 8
She just wants to be in competition with people who these men she forces herself on actually love. She is no competition for Jess they are not even in the same category! cassy is not a very pretty girl and she only looks more of a state with all the tit she has pumped into her face. She is as ugly on the inside as she is on the out side. She needs to give it up 🤡

Reactions: 6
She just wants to be in competition with people who these men she forces herself on actually love. She is no competition for Jess they are not even in the same category! cassy is not a very pretty girl and she only looks more of a state with all the tit she has pumped into her face. She is as ugly on the inside as she is on the out side. She needs to give it up 🤡
I think she was pretty when she was with Bill, before she started properly butchering herself. She’s aged herself 10 years.

How can she call anyone out who’s allegedly calling her fat, when she used to call Bunny it all the time?

She’s made that video for the algorithm, people have called her much worse than Fat which I dont believe for a second, plus she’s always calling herself fat since getting pregnant so what’s up with that? It’s probably ties into whatever crap tv show she’s filming. Cassy get a proper job love, Hollywood ain’t calling you
Just before she took the kids out of school, there was advertisements everywhere asking for 9-11 yr old homeschool children from kent to be in a tv show. That’s y she took them out and made that awful video thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s so desperate it’s really sad

• Wow
I bet her mums in it showing her cooking lessons 🤣 and the brother pretending his a stock broker 😂 bunch if deluded divvys.

• Haha
Bragging about what size you’re in whilst pregnant. Jesus Christ protect them girls and that little boy🙏🏼
---
She’s going on telly? What’s that for then? The biggest widow in Kent? also, her mates are sending her about “being fat” ain’t no one else calling her fat..
I can’t help but watch this video again and again, every time I just think duck me she’s deranged. You can tell she’s making the whole thing up and she doesn’t look all there at times. The girls look so uncomfortable I really hope as they get older they can get away from her because she is vile and toxic.

What about the way she shoved the eldest kid out of the way after she hauled them in to look up what size clothing their disordered-eating mother is wearing? What a toxic message to give out to your kids who are both clearly bigger than you are whilst wailing about being called fat?

And why is she always feeding them junk food?!

Reactions: 10