Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny looks like she wants to speak to the manager at Boots 🤣🤦‍♀️ Why is bug wearing wedges that are so high at her age? Let kids be kids 🤦‍♀️
They are cassies shoes, she wore them to get camel fucked how she put them on the child is beyond me
---
IMG_5418.png

why has this child got 6 toes? And the other child has 2? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She purposely misspells words to look more traveller or gypsy, not sure how actual traveller and gypsys find this? I’d be insulted!
---
Love the genuine tag on this 😂😂 how many times has she said she don’t wear copies she just advertises them 😂 I don’t claim to know the difference between designer or fake just looking at them but that’s a dead giveaway ffs why wouldn’t you just buy him some nice outfits from Next or something?

View attachment 3011557
This is DEFFO a fake. It's got a Turkey tag on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the duck has a dress code at a baby shower? 🙄
---
Also….”my Johnny’s baby shower”? Shouldn’t it be “Our”? I really do wonder is it his child or a sperm donor. She done the fertility clinic not a big stretch to think she might have used a donor rather than TL
---
I just cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️
“It was one of the happiest days of my life”~TommyLee Beaney~

IMG_7615.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It Looks like bunny’s farted and hes caught it mid camera shot 🤣 always such a miserable looking duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His face is screwed up because it’s not his baby DEFO SPERM DONOR! He’s going along for the car crash. Literally Tommy and Jess are probs laughing at Cassy the whole time 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she photoshop herself so it looks like she has a tiny bump when she clearly has a fairly sized one? 🙄

Reactions: 7
She has those kids of hers done up like there are 20 years old.

Did someone have the same dress as her on?

Where are her pals? Not one to be seen.

Reactions: 7
Those photos are so cringe. Not one person looks truly happy to be there. It’s an absolute farce.

Reactions: 9
---
Also….”my Johnny’s baby shower”? Shouldn’t it be “Our”? I really do wonder is it his child or a sperm donor. She done the fertility clinic not a big stretch to think she might have used a donor rather than TL
---
I just cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 3012369
Her Instagram post now says " Our Johnny "

Hi Cassy 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually laughed out loud at this part you wrote “It was one of the happiest days of my life”~TommyLee Beaney~

So so funny 😂😂😂😂😂

---
---
I just cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 3012369

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9