Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reckon she's been going on sunbeds when pregnant...
Not defending her in the slightest I think the same as the rest of you BUT sunbeds can’t harm the baby they just recommend not doing them because your skin is more sensitive and you over heat quicker it’s no different to sitting in the sun, every sunbed shop I’ve been to allows pregnant women to use the beds

Reactions: 3
Sun beds ain’t so bad (I personally didn’t use them while pregnant) I just hope she isn’t using the tanning sprays or injections

Reactions: 1
I think sunbeds are always gonna be a talking point as they do carry risks to the baby mother . However , we don’t stop women going on holiday in pregnancy and you don’t have to live in a shoe box of darkness for 9 months . I’m more concerned she’s sniffing the nasal tanners and injections she promotes as nobody knows what’s in them .

Reactions: 12
“I ain’t bothering nobody” is literally the opposite of what she does, how ironic

Reactions: 10
Well I feel like I just been woke up from a coma. I wasn’t away from the thread that long but jheeeez. I stayed away because it was so boring and then missed the literal car crash unfold. When I kept seeing Cassy ran over trending on tik tok I NEVER expected this. TLB highlight being ‘I’m on LICENSE. Now I’m recalled, now I’m recalled’ if that isn’t love then I don’t know what is.
yes the whole situation was bad, HOWEVER, completely unavoidable. Slaggy did not need to be outside for handover of the child, it’s not her child. And TLB was there so literally no reason for the walking STD to be out there offending her neighbours ears with her tommehhhh leeeeee. That’s how she says his name in the bedroom you just know it dirty old mattress back. Not even checking her own daughter was ok, still mouthing off trying to cause drama. How she’s never copped a severe hiding I don’t know. J seems to own her actions and says it isn’t right but frankly she’s been a ticking time bomb the way that cum rag has been goading her over the years. I’m not a fighting woman but if someone done that to my mother infront of my children I’d see red like J did. How the social ain’t been all over her arse for years il never know. By the sounds of it as soon as that crotch goblin is out she’s getting TANNED and not in a nose spray/sunbed way
P.s. do I think GTA driving at pedestrians on the pavement is funny? No. Do I think GTA driving at Mrs ZimmermanClarkeSmithBeaneyBrockettBeaneyx2 is funny? Yes it’s mildly amusing

Reactions: 28
Omg just as well I didn’t see that last night, would have had nightmares, although my breakfast is in the pan lol

Reactions: 2
What a shit bedroom for a baby..... What is Johnny coming out 36 year old

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The mobile rug is literally £7.99 from home bargains surely she could have just bought multiple being a millionaire

Reactions: 9
She doesn't have a clue about interior design does she????

Those tacky pics she has on the wall on the corners are from Wilkos. Not being funny, for some cunt who pulled her kids out of school because she didn't want them being educated about transgender etc (I personally don't give to hoots what you identify as) why is she putting up pink wall art in her baby boys room? Is this baby going to be gender neutral? FYI they don't go with the rest of the room. The lack of co-ordination hurts my eyes

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is that Angel or is that Angel? hahaha what’s in the cats in the kitten you fuckin potato. The blonde has you morphing into your Mrs Potato mum

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Christ! Have you seen angel delights latest fb post?
She’s a menace to the young and the old boys !!

Reactions: 5