Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me? I followed you because you followed me first, is that not how it works? Funny how you think i am Cassy šŸ˜‚ If I was, I would not put my name as something so obvious that I could be caught out.. Thatā€™s funny though. why do you think i am Cassy? Based on what? I was brought to the attention of this site by Fopperholic, she mentioned it in her stories.. I searched Cassy & found this thread.. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
To be honest no one gives a duck if you're her or not. But if you are you might want to take notes
just sayingggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Iā€™m not a spy Iā€™m just confused as to how everybody knows so much abt her I thought maybe you were an ex group of friends or something

Obviously do saying my @Name, I donā€™t see anyone elseā€™s @Name being mentioned tied in the same brush as Cass.. Just a general observation..

No need to get the gun fingers out babes, sensitivity is not needed.

Think we all have been questioned on being her, duck it I am her. There you go. Problem overrrrrr

No Iā€™m not a spy Iā€™m just confused as to how everybody knows so much abt her I thought maybe you were an ex group of friends or something
Theres no need for confusion, what's said on here is common knowledge if you live in the south east.

No need to get the gun fingers out babes, sensitivity is not needed.

Think we all have been questioned on being her, duck it I am her. There you go. Problem overrrrrr

Anyway, thanks for passing a boring night shift.. Itā€™s been amusing to say the very least.. God bless Fopperholic for bringing me this amusement šŸ˜†

Who cares if cassy is on here... she obviously dont take tit on board that she reads.. u dont need to join to view so dont know why shed feel the need to join.. im sure most people on here have said these things to her hence why they get blocked by her.. I'm not gonna lie I dont comment on her page coz I dont know her other than what I've read or seen with my own eyes via insta or fb and what i have seen I think is laughable but i still view coz it's worth the laugh....what the duck does bodily ill mean some of these expressions I've never even heard of before... eyes are swollen and so is nose... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ never heard such nonsense in my life.... uve had an allergic reaction to the hair dye... should have used a vegan one girl... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Funny how they were all ā€œso illā€ yesterday and now there back at work .... more like you was suffering from your snow diet on a come down šŸ˜·

Funny how they were all ā€œso illā€ yesterday and now there back at work .... more like you was suffering from your snow diet on a come down šŸ˜·
Yeah in case anyone didnt know cassy works... she acts like no other person in this world works other than her.... bleeping mug... I know top solicitors who work in central London and they dont have the lifestyle she does apparently bought her car outright is a walking 100k and pays 10k a month in bills, flies on holiday when it wants... and apparently this is all from jp and a non high street shop... lets not forget the likes of debenhams and toy r us go bust but cassy works so hard she keeps her shop... something defo dont add up... everyones comments on here make perfect sense about where she really gets her money from...she legit thinks people r dumb....

Reactions: 5
Yeah in case anyone didnt know cassy works... she acts like no other person in this world works other than her.... bleeping mug... I know top solicitors who work in central London and they dont have the lifestyle she does apparently bought her car outright is a walking 100k and pays 10k a month in bills, flies on holiday when it wants... and apparently this is all from jp and a non high street shop... lets not forget the likes of debenhams and toy r us go bust but cassy works so hard she keeps her shop... something defo dont add up... everyones comments on here make perfect sense about where she really gets her money from...she legit thinks people r dumb....
APPARENTLY being the main thing, her house is mortgaged to the max through a broker, her cars on finance and she has so little she buys stock or should I say tat from China and begs for collabs with other companies!

Reactions: 3
APPARENTLY being the main thing, her house is mortgaged to the max through a broker, her cars on finance and she has so little she buys stock or should I say tat from China and begs for collabs with other companies!
Very sad that it feels the need to lie, thing is no one is asking her these things, she just spouts crap out of her mouth, there is such a thing a privacy she clearly doesnt understand the concept, no one in their right mind is buying that tatty crap, absolutely class-less no wonder the shop is dead, the google reviews about her shop are classic

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s on the healthy bandwagon and food is fuel... with a picture of plain rice cakes? They have zero nutritional value, literally duck all nutrients to fuel any part of your existence šŸ˜‚ the SINGLE ONLY benefit to rice cakes is they have next to no calories in them so they are a better choice accompaniment to a healthy snack IF you are calorie counting. Not just to stuff in your fat bleeping face like a bag of crisps as they wonā€™t fill you up and you certainly wonā€™t get any goodness from them. Come on Zimmerman you dumb bleep, youā€™re supposed to be a nutritionist whoā€™s studied all about healthy balance, and this is what you think is fuelling your body? Itā€™s a snack of puffed rice, literally, rice puffed with air. Youā€™re clueless Miss Piggy. Go get another can of soup.

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s on the healthy bandwagon and food is fuel... with a picture of plain rice cakes? They have zero nutritional value, literally duck all nutrients to fuel any part of your existence šŸ˜‚ the SINGLE ONLY benefit to rice cakes is they have next to no calories in them so they are a better choice accompaniment to a healthy snack IF you are calorie counting. Not just to stuff in your fat bleeping face like a bag of crisps as they wonā€™t fill you up and you certainly wonā€™t get any goodness from them. Come on Zimmerman you dumb bleep, youā€™re supposed to be a nutritionist whoā€™s studied all about healthy balance, and this is what you think is fuelling your body? Itā€™s a snack of puffed rice, literally, rice puffed with air. Youā€™re clueless Miss Piggy. Go get another can of soup.
The whole ā€œnutritionistā€ bullshit has me in stitches. She truly hasnā€™t got a clue šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Theres no way she has the amount of money she makes out to have. Cece project nearly went bust last year because of its losses. Noticed she hasnt had any new certificates to show off lately coz shes doing a tit job at promoting something that dont work.. and as for the fact shes gone to work today after spending the weekend saying how ill she was is disgusting hopefully her clients booked in will watch her stories and stay well clearšŸ¤¢šŸ¤® shes doing all this because she knows full well she lost everything when she lost bill now shes spending her days showing off and not caring about her children trying to make her self into this big massive rich women with everything she could dream off thinking bill will come running back when really all shes made herself into is a big massive lonely bellend. The quicker them kids go to live with bill. the better.

The kids obviously werenā€™t ill at all she obviously couldnā€™t be arsed to take them to school yesterday.... sheā€™s a bleeping tit bleep I canā€™t stand her!!!! Iā€™ve never know anything like it in my life!

The kids obviously werenā€™t ill at all she obviously couldnā€™t be arsed to take them to school yesterday.... sheā€™s a bleeping tit bleep I canā€™t stand her!!!! Iā€™ve never know anything like it in my life!
My kids have all had colds for over a week and theyā€™ve still been at school šŸ˜© if she felt tit thatā€™s down to her and the drugs she takes but why not get off her saggy pancake arse and at least get them to school?! Bill would of picked them up he has been doing that a lot more since she gave her mum the boot. So sad that the girls go running and beaming to their daddy but drag themselves over to their overbearing tit bleep of a mother who professes undying love for her ā€˜petsā€™ for the playground šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜©. The teachers read here itā€™s hilarious sheā€™s that thick!

It's the fact that she insults our intelligence that f*cks me off the most... You Cassy are either washing, shotting, or whoring..or ALL 3. Bore off, get home and clean yer gaff you're an embarrassment.

No one was ill, if you go back on her Facebook even the past couple of months youā€™ll see she usually has them off on Mondayā€™s for some reason or another. This is definitely something the school will be picking up on.

Also while Iā€™m here... can someone explain the logic behind these cocaine accusations? Because I genuinely have no knowledge of this and wouldnā€™t have suspected it either to be honest, which is odd. I think sheā€™s a lot of vile things, but just not sure about this. Has there been solid proof she does drugs, as I read this a lot but never thought to ask. Genuinely interested lol...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.