Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. She really is bleeping terrible. I know her, and knew her from school. She has done some vile things and still does. Like literally to her bones she is a terrible person, nothing makes me angrier than people who don’t even know her thinking she’s actually a good person from reading some bullshit she posts online. She is toxic
Tell more, I used to like her, excuse my naivety, since reading things on here I soon had my eyes opened

shes Definatley fallen out with someone hasn’t she, and funny how now suddenly she’s tagging all the old girls in memory posts lol

Reactions: 2
I could be loads of people Shan, Dom-(whatever she’s called), Bella Dunn, clogeorgia, Olivia measures, Roxy, Lara, her mum, her brothers, Lilly prosser, that Liberty girl who does the lashes, Ryar, Lauren Price... the list goes on!

Reactions: 1
Mate those brows are bleeping awful 😷 she literally looks like she’s had a sharpie taken to her face! Why are people still going to her lol

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she makes the so thick and always goes WAAAAY above the natural outline ... they’re absolutely horrific!!

Reactions: 3
Shes a prick to her mum just like she's to prick to everyone.
Her mums a nice lady, I've met her a few times and honestly she tries her best to support cassy, thing is, cassy's definition of support is money, so she doesn't appreciate the things her mother does for her.
Yes cassy has made money but her mum helped her get the shop and had the girls loads, she cooked cassy dinners, cleaned her home and done shopping for her and so on. Theres alot to be grateful for, cassy is such a bleep she doesn't see past her own filtered nose.

Her brother also bent over backwards to help cassy get a mortgage and in the end he got sick of her attitude as well. Not to mention she would be so loud with her mates that she would wake up her brothers kids in the night and he would have to knock and tell her to stop, even then she didn't.

She doesn't deserve that family.

Reactions: 4
Mate those brows are bleeping awful 😷 she literally looks like she’s had a sharpie taken to her face! Why are people still going to her lol

I don't understand why the eyebrows are different colour than the hair (on the head).
Is it a fashion thing that the two don't match??

Oh god yeah she was wasn’t she 😂😂😂😂😂

She doesn’t follow Bella but 3 days ago she put pics of Bug on and Cassy hasn’t even liked them 🤦🏼‍♀️

One minute she’s a traveller again now she’s a plastic gangster who’s going to “bussss 2 watchessss” that are fake but anyway 😂😂😂

As if you would tint her brows as well? WTF I’m sure she hasn’t even done a patch test on her kids?! I’m sorry but I am bleeping shocked .... she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 5
Oh my bloody hell!!! I can't believe that she thinks it's okay to tint those poor childrens eyebrows!!! Im so shocked, surely she should be closed down for doing that. She needs reporting 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.