Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t one swing of those tits would wipe a whole army out I would be scared for my life
oh god

From her insta. Pride of place on the fireplace- Glowb.

But just one birthday card, that's bad.

(Can't post the photo for some reason)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
With the worlds shittest and smallest make up collection no thanks! I’ve seen ur shitty brows and lips don’t need the whole face being ruined. And since when is it what she does best loooooool

Reactions: 10
View attachment 718853With the worlds shittest and smallest make up collection no thanks! I’ve seen ur shitty brows and lips don’t need the whole face being ruined. And since when is it what she does best loooooool
She must be so skint to be advertising all this shit. Her cheap shitty make up collection that’s all b&ms specials. And look at them dirty old brushes the same brushes she’s had around her spotty chops no thanks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.