Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how she has now rewritten most of her website. She'll be back on Insta in no time. I love the Jesus anology, narcissistic much?

Reactions: 5
Bog brush is derailing, wonder who that could be ?
Omg cash again?!?!????!!!!! I didn't think u can make multiple accounts on here. I saw one of the comments on here slagging her off have a warning above it about how it was a person's second account. ?? But she could have multiple email addresses maybe? A notebook of log ins and passwords?

Much of her writing is like a more crass, less sophisticated version of Stewart Lee’s Observer columns. She’s clearly trying to emulate him (she often likes to compare herself to him too).

V odd behaviour from an odd human. I won’t be seeing her new show because I give way less of a tit about all this than she obviously does.

Reactions: 2
Much of her writing is like a more crass, less sophisticated version of Stewart Lee’s Observer columns. She’s clearly trying to emulate him (she often likes to compare herself to him too).

V odd behaviour from an odd human. I won’t be seeing her new show because I give way less of a tit about all this than she obviously does.
Cash????

Thing is, there’s enough media stereotypes. Anyone could do that. I’d hope that seeing as she’s actually had to stay in a refuge, she might try and challenge the stereotype a bit, challenge people’s perceptions. Especially as she’s so anti-middle class, and a lot of middle class people have some real ‘dv happens to us and not them’ stereotypes.

DV happens to anyone and everyone. Doesn’t matter about your class, wealth or social background. Worst area for DV in Manchester is the most affluent area, also the worst for drug addiction.

Reactions: 3
I joined up here as I got a threat of suspension from Mumsnet for mentioning Cash.

Even if you take the situation at the best face value for her that you can and she is a just a contrived act, the outpouring of stories and support from women who’ve suffered and are suffering are appalling.

Although I don’t think this is the case. I think she’s a narcissistic, vicious, liar.

Again, if you take it as the best case scenario and it’s a semi fictional persona, she’s involving her child in this fantasy. Disgusting and worrying.

So many of the times she’s mentioned Mumsnet bullying her there’s not been a post for weeks.

And I’m also betting she sent the suicide pm. Fits perfectly with her victim narrative.

Reactions: 7
What is it with mumsnet and even the mention of CC? Those ethics threads stayed up for ages and had loads of Instas named, but then anything with her came down immediately. MN denied that it was due to legal action so I can't think what is going on.

Reactions: 2
I bet she did squawk about legal action. I’ve beem on Mumsnet for almost 15 years and written some dreadful things (haha) and never had so much as a slap on the wrist!

Reactions: 1
I sense another ‘Million little pieces’ saga - guy who wrote a ‘memoir’ but had heavily embellished stories and even stolen other people’s experiences and painted them as his own. Oprah Winfrey endorsed him because she loved his book so much, but it the truth came out. He had to pay back all money earnt and was blacklisted by Oprah, lying little toerag obviously thought he was clever enough not to be caught out.
Publishers take these kinds of things v serious now and will take legal action if someone is shown to be a liar.

Let’s see how this plays out

Reactions: 3
Peeps can someone pls explain to me what Cash has done wrong? People keep talking about her stealing other women’s stories and exploiting the vulnerable and lying, but there are never any examples or proof and it seems like Chinese whispers? I also don’t understand how, if publishers take things like this (whatever this is) so seriously, why they’d not already be aware? Penguin is a big publisher

I bet she did squawk about legal action. I’ve beem on Mumsnet for almost 15 years and written some dreadful things (haha) and never had so much as a slap on the wrist!
Omg like what!? I miss the good old days where you could say and write whatever u like without ever facing consequences. That's why i love these forums ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.