Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on on Sunday, so John will be able to babysit, as Hamilton doesn't play on Sunday and Hamilton's West End Live segment is Saturday.

Unless he's got something better to do, like endless reposts of piss poor Beggars' Call "adverts".

Reactions: 11
It wasn't the Dr's assistant, she went for Tesla's assistant which was only 1 episode, sorry got an autistic son and I get brain washed with Dr Who. So not really a huge part

Reactions: 6
I bet Tom and Gi feel nauseous everytime Joel tags them in something. Interesting that Scott isn’t included, considering he’s been to Disney with The Fletchers, but Joel only got to super impose himself there (I still can’t believe that happened!) Does anyone have the photo? I can’t believe his different he looks here… (if you ignore the gurn)

Attachments

Reactions: 20
He's such a try-hard why not just put something like that on the WhatsApp group I'm sure they have?

He'd literally swoon if Tom or Gi tagged him back publicly, and then who would babysit Moonscale while Mummy is rehearsing for WEL??

Reactions: 25
Hope the dumb ass has got ear defenders for her daughter as the rehearsal is going to be too loud for her.

Just leave her at home, it is too hot to drag a baby around London today unless necessary and it isn't necessary

Reactions: 17
I mean we all knew he was a mysoginistic twat way before Carrie got up the duff (on purpose). This is what you get when you ignore red flags because you don't give a fuck about other women, Caz. Enjoy your piece of shit husband xx

Reactions: 20
Worth adding that we also have confirmation from Awkwardjellyfish that Carrie also auditioned for and didn't get the role Miss Honey, twice!

Reactions: 33
I need a live rant from him soon and then passive aggressive stories from Carrie. It’s been a while since they’ve treated us to that level of insane content and I miss it.
The insanity will defo ramp up soon with the stress of the tours and shite ticket sales. I'm also loving the fact that mums are not pandering to Carrie and have been calling her out. Her little minions and #bekind rants are nothing compared to mum rage. They will not #standdown

Reactions: 18
I’m counting on it. Can’t wait for the shitshow to start when tickets for her tour start appearing on seat filler sites again. Don’t think she’ll be casually selling out anywhere this time around.

Reactions: 9
Why are they bringing Mabel, why can't Joel stay at home and "babysit"
Exactly this! I never randomly followed my wife around with our child when she went back to work. I know it's before the 1 year that often people take off, but the space is important for 'Mumma'( )to be themselves.
---
Surely the rehearsals for WEL will be really loud, extra so when Mabel’s Mumma has her go.
She's only got a 10 min slot, so this is likely a technical run through of her 'act' to ensure mic levels and playback are setup correctly.
---
I bet Tom and Gi feel nauseous everytime Joel tags them in something.
This is something anyone normal would just post on a family group chat

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but ‘mummy’ in a public post!!! Joel reached all new level of ick.

Reactions: 26
Anyone good at lip reading that can tell what’s she’s singing??
more to the point, of all the acts rehearsing there why the feck do West End Live think it's Crabbie that people care about. Does whoever does their booking and social media fancy her or something? Baffles me why they think she's something special (and how she's wangled a slot at all tbh).

Reactions: 11
Especially since she’s been so ungrateful and ungracious about former opportunities to perform there.

Reactions: 18