Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I find it odd that he is severely silent about promoting his “love” in one of the biggest career moments of her life, then not even seeing it for weeks; and when he does, it’s still not even on the official opening night. That whole relationship feels more like a career convenience for HIM to boost his chance of landing a big role. Now that he’s got it in one of the absolute biggest shows on west end, the clock is ticking to watch this unravel between the two. I honestly feel a bit sorry for Carrie.
I don’t feel that sorry for Carrie - when Oliver announced that he got the biggest role of his life she naturally turned it around and made it all about her.

Reactions: 26

Kiwi179

Carrie’s doing her annual “I want to go back to Disney” begging on Instagram 🙃

If you want to go as much as you make out Carrie, go and BOOK AND PAY FOR IT like everyone else, you and your (wealthy) family shouldn’t get your trips gifted whilst us hardworking folk have to pay.

Last edited:

Lolly505

VIP Member
From what I understand, Cameron Mac is currently facing rightful backlash for calling casting Trans actors as gimmick casting. In response, a trans actor in Carosel has shared this photo of them in the current production which Carrie has now re-shared in her stories. She has also made a definitive comment on her Twitter which I’ve also included and has retweeted a lot of own voices tweets.

Edit: I’ve added screenshots of the two articles covering the Cam Mac story (I can’t see that they’ve been covered by The Stage or Whatsonstage yet) and a screenshot of the post that Carrie has shared
Good on her for speaking up about it - and for actually centring on the issue without relating it to herself.
I'd have expected her to not want to bite the hand that feeds her (esp. given that it feeds her on the regular) so fair play. And I know it's a low bar but I'll give her some credit for being decent 😂

Lilu22

VIP Member
For someone who spend ages telling everything this Cinderella is not the Disney version, she has been buying a lot of Disney Cinderella things

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Regardless of the quality of the show or even Carrie herself, the show is being spectacularly badly managed. Alw can go on all he wants but most of the poor management has nothing to do with the pandemic or the government. Also plenty of other shows are going along just fine, or at least handling the problems when they occur

Reactions: 25

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Just thought I'd leave this link here.

In one of Alex Day's new videos, Alex states that if he could give advice to his younger self it would be to not date Carrie but that his younger self wouldn't have listened.
Yes because Carrie was the main problem in your relationship, Alex. As much of an entitled dickhead I find her to be, I wouldn’t give him the steam off my piss.

Kitt

VIP Member
What she’s said is totally right and she’s actually expressed herself in the right way for once. Wow. Good for her.

Itvex

Chatty Member
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I think CHF response to that audience member is disgusting. As someone who also works in theatre I appreciate people are allowed to be frustrated if their tickets are cancelled. By including an actor in that performance they are bringing them in on their frustration. CHF is so arrogant she puts herself at the centre of the issue and so strikes out. Awful. I'd say the same about the RT. Actors are letting themselves down here. The audience is on their side but they are too arrogant and self centered to realise that. I'm ashamed of them.

Buttercup1234

Fake bought followers, fake bought reviews for her terrible books, a hollow publishing deal based on her (fake) follower count, roles based on her name and (fake) follower count. Not really into theatre. Not really into reading. Not really a Gryffindor. Not actually trained to do her job. Not really into half the history she claims to be to beg roles. Not really into half the hobbies she waxes lyrical about. Hair not really as curly as she makes out. Not really as busy as she pretends to be.
Wonder what of her actually is real.

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Maybe someone should actually remind Carrie who actually buys tickets. I know someone who travelled from Edinburgh to see Cinderella on Saturday and only got told about the cancellation as she reached London

• Sad

salatblader

VIP Member
I don’t get how she’s related to Tom Fletcher. He’s the nicest guy. She’s just a spoilt brat. Her vocals are not that impressive. She’s almost shouting. She once had a go at me on Twitter for asking if I could meet her after a show, didn’t end up booking tickets. She’s just nasty
Tom took furlough money he didn't need (he and Giovanna weren't out of work or missing income) to pay for the nanny. Plus, he acts like he's the first person to ever be a dad. Whenever he takes care of the kids on his own, he acts like he's some kind of hero - like?? Men should literally not get patted on the back for doing the same things as women do (and are expected to do) in families all the time.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Also why the fuck would you want to go to Disney world, you've been 9+ times in your life. Fucking go somewhere with beautiful natural beauty, places with history, great museums or art galleries, places with amazing food. Barcelona, Paris, Florence, Santorini the list is endless. For a writer she has a limited view on life. Her and Oliver are pathetic if thats were they want to holiday AGAIN together. Sad fucks.

bumblebee1991

Completely understand this isn’t a Heathers thread, but that does look like Christina… they’re probably just doing one or two songs for YouTube etc (not unusual for shows to do) but could you imagine if they do redo the cast recording or if one of those songs they do record is I Say No and we’ll all have to deal with Carrie’s superiority complex that the song was “written for her” 🙄🙄🙄
I found it so cringe that Carrie thought that song was written especially for her. The writers obviously wrote a new song and then Andy Fickman probably said in a jokey, flattering way ‘We’ve written it especially for you’ and she’s actually believed it’s written *for her*. It reminds me of when I was a kid, a teacher said to a boy in our class ‘Wow you’re a famous artist’ because he got a drawing in the local paper for a competition. After being humoured by the teacher, he went around proudly saying ‘I’m a famous artist, my teacher said so!’ He was 7. What Carrie doesn’t seem to realise is that Fickman was likely humouring her and just playfully said it was written for her and now she’s embarrassingly going around saying that it actually is, like a 7 year old. They’d have written the song regardless of who was playing Veronica. She’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24