Carrie Hope Fletcher #61 Tom Fletcher’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2050383This is so incoherent, what is actually happening right now lmao
He describes it as a pet peeve at the end of the comment there. Something that is a minor annoyance,.not something we post in Inata in a grid post and get very irate about. He's bleeping dumb and just trash.
---
So won't the real Slim Shady, please STAND DOWN?
Please STAND DOWN, please STAND DOWN
This is so aggressive. It's pathetic and embarassing but also worrying

Reactions: 27
when someone said that nervous drivers exist and his first response was 'is that a genuine statement'. LIKE WTF DOES THAT MEAN. OFC IT IS YOU MORON.

He literally has no braincells or empathy.

Carrie, control your husband.

Reactions: 49
Joel, just write a passive aggressive note about their parking and leave it on the windscreen and move on with your day.

Reactions: 23
when someone said that nervous drivers exist and his first response was 'is that a genuine statement'. LIKE WTF DOES THAT MEAN. OFC IT IS YOU MORON.

He literally has no braincells or empathy.

Carrie, control your husband.
I’m sure HIS WIFE!!!!!!! has said before she was a nervous driver

Reactions: 23
I get being annoyed at other peoples parking but making a grid post about it and arguing with people over it? Good god, not much going on in his life is there?

Reactions: 44
they’ve just come back from holiday, while in the still relatively early stages of a whirlwind romance and have just gotten married. He’s a lead in one of biggest musicals in the world and yet THIS is what he’s giving energy to?

joel, you okay hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Doesn’t he have a show to do or something, tonight? Yet he’s arguing in the comments of his bellend ranty post? And Carrie married him? Good luck Carrie. He might be lovebombing you now but if he’s like this over a parking space and arguing with commenters then it’s only a matter of time before he’s like this all the time at home.

Reactions: 38
In all seriousness I find it really unsettling. It goes way beyond just being a bit of a bellend. I think he’s got the proclivity to turn really nasty.
This is why I've never understood or believed the "everyone thinks he's so nice" insider comments. We've seen his rants, we've seen how he views SA survivors, we've seen how he lashes out when he doesn't get his way (Iceland, awards for his theatre company).

I showed his Hermes diaries highlight to my sister with no context and she made me turn it off because the way he spoke gave her an unsettling serial killer vibe.

I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere near the guy.

Reactions: 46
No pompeii posts, nothing about how amazing was being there with his parents in life and wonderful!!!! Wife…..Carrie taking over ATM….car meltdown….problems in paradise already?

also for a thread title: My Wife Hope Fletcher and her Karen husband

• Haha
Reactions: 33
See the thing is, what he’s posted about is such an annoyance for so many but the difference is for me it’s a ‘oh ffs’ and get on with my day. I’ve seen much worse car parking and had to climb through passenger seat once. How can you fathom that much care for such a small annoying daily occurance. It’s like moaning and ranting for the sake of it. He needs to learn to just move on. I can’t imagine how negative he must be to be around.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.